Meeting the gang (2)

°-° Your POV °-°

"(Y/N)." Hiro said. I looked at him and turned away. "I'm sorry. I was just joking with you. I didn't know that there was going to be a pipe that would hit your phone. I'm really sorry." He bit his lip and waited for my response. I turned to him, and my face softened. "Don't worry now, I can buy another phone. See, I have my chip and memory card."

I took out of my hoodie the said things. "Just don't do it again, okay?" I faintly smiled. "I promise." My smile grew.

"Let's go with the others." I said. "Okay." He said. We walked to the gang, I think they were waiting for us. "You two are cool now?" Said Gogo. "Yeah." Hiro said. "Good. Now, what game are we going to get in now?" Asked Honey. "The go karts!" I said. "But, they are dangerous! They move really fast!" Said Wasabi. "That's the point." Said Gogo.

We went to the go karts, but there was a really long line. "Aw, man~." Whined Fred. "Fred, don't whine." Said Hiro. Fred gave a funny glare at Hiro and he snorted. "Okay, will we wait or will we go to another game?" Asked Honey. "We will wait." Said Gogo. Fred groaned and we all looked at him, and he stopped. We waited for 15 minutes until it was our turn, Gogo smirked.

"I will win." Said Gogo. "You wish." I said. Everyone widened their eyes and gasped. "Is this a dare?" Asked Gogo. "Mhm." I said, crossing my arms. "Okay, then, if I win..." She said, whispering in my ear. I widened my eyes like plates. "W-what?!" I said. "Already giving up?" Gogo popped her gum, raising an eyebrow. "N-no way. I will do it. But if I win..." I whispered in her ear. Gogo stopped chewing her gum, and looked at me. She sighed. "Okay. Deal." She stretched her hand to me, and I took it, shaking it.

We sat on our respective karts, putting our seat belts on. I  glanced at Gogo, and she looked at me, the determination on her eyes, and she popped her gum. I looked at the front, tightening my grip on the steering wheel and squinted my eyes. I will not lose. This is for my dignity.

I looked at the others. Honey was giggling and jumping on her seat, Fred was looking at his car, Wasabi was shaking and had a poker face, and Hiro was smiling. He looked at me and gave a thumbs-up. I smiled and returned them to him.

I looked at the front again, waiting for the green light to turn on. Then I heard 'beeps' doing a countdown and I began to heat up the engine.

Beep...

Beep...

Beep...

And the green light turned on.

Just as I saw that, I pressed the accelerator, and Gogo did too.

This race is going to be entertaining.

•×• Hiro's POV •×•

We sat there dumbfounded. "How- What- Huh?" Was all I could say. I saw the crowd and they had their jaws hanging open. Even the manager of this game. "How did they go so fast?!" Shouted Honey at that dude. "I don't know! Those karts weren't supposed to move that fast!" He said. "Okay, enough talking. C'mon!" Fred said, getting ahead of us. We exchanged looks then began speeding up.

We weren't moving that fast, but we still had fun. Honey was laughing like crazy, while Wasabi screamed when we made turns, Fred was laughing at him. I admit it, I was too.