𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐫𝐮𝐧 ━ 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐳𝐞𝐫𝐨

⚠️: heavy themes of kidnapping, one of two times I'll warn you in chapter since I gave a disclaimer in the beginning for it. this chapter also deals with possible claustrophobia triggers, it's all up to you personally. Reader lived in a single room. Lastly, brief thoughts of doubting reality. This specific trigger will be marked by these ■●■●■●. This is your reminder you are here, you are real, and you my have my full support should you need it, love 💞

📝a.n: yes there's similarities to Eleven. I wanted to avoid that but it's kinda hard to when they share a somewhat similar environment growing up so it really just came down to underdeveloped social skills.

+
& yes i borrowed from kimmy schmidt, it was good advice. I recommend it. Ten seconds my loves, ten seconds. 💖

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

☂︎ 𝔱𝔰𝔲 | ❛ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ᴢᴇʀᴏ ❜

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

❛❛ 𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄, ❜❜

His voice came out in a nervous squeak which he remedied with a small smile. Your eyes flew to him and his long arms that hung above his head in surrender.

"Klaus," hissed one of the four strangers.

Your breathing was shallow and ragged as fear squeezed your lungs.

You couldn't, for the life of you, determine if what was happening was good or bad. The door was broken, surely you couldn't be held back anymore. But these people... they were familiar. You had sensed plenty of presence in your life thanks to your abilities, as many as ten-some of them human, some of them not?

While your powers did tend to have a mind of their own, they were limited. They could feel but never touch. And as you grew, they grew. And now they were here.

But who were they?

The question refused to leave your mind as you studied each of the four figures pooling into your cage one by one with a heedful stare.

The Big Man. You hadn't seen anyone other than Him for as long as you could remember, giving you little sense of what people look like these days but surely they didn't look like that. The Big Man was unusually broad and you had a feeling it wasn't all the coats.

The man who speaks strangely; he had dark circles around his eyes and words on his hands. You had no clue as to what he was dressed in, they looked like no clothes you had ever seen before. But unlike The Big Man, he seemed... softer. Less threatening. His face was soft despite the baffled frown screwed on. He was the one who had spoken to you-he was the one who came in peace.

There was also a woman-the most dazzling you had ever seen, and also the only. She had a similar look on her face as the man who speaks strangely. She was tall, but not Big Guy tall and you would have described her as stoic if you knew the word. Her earthly brown eyes were refreshingly kind, but they looked scared, and yet you somehow knew it wasn't of you.