Chapter 10

I was woken up by a scream. I checked the clock and it read 1:47. I ran to acacias room to see her crying and screaming. I hopped on the bed and held her. "shhhhhh. Everything okay." i rocked her back and fourth again. "what happened?" i asked. "i-i had a night-t mare." she said still crying. I calmed her down a bit. She turned to me. "can you please sleep with me?" she said so quietly i could barley here her. "are you sure?" i asked. "you make me feel safe." she mumbled. "im always going to protect you no matter what. Okay?" i layed her down. And i got under the covers and layed down. She put her head on my chest and wrapped her arm around me and i did the same. I woke up in the morning and decided to cook some breakfast i look around in the cupboard. I found some pancake mix and started cooking a few. After i was done i had cooked 6 pancakes. I decided that was enough. I went to check to see if acacia was asleep i went over by her bed and looked at her. She had red puffy eyes from crying so much. I felt so bad for her. She has no friends and her parents just died. It reminded me of my self after my parents died. I had no one. Then i started bulling acacia and ryan and chaz became my friends. At least acacia has me. I kissed her on her fore head and went back to the living room. Do i think kissin her on the forehead was weird? No. Friends do that all the time. After thirty acacia came in the living room and sat on the couch with me. "i made some pancakes for us" i got up and carried the pancakes over to the table in front of us. She took small bites and only ate one pancake. I ate all three of mine. What? Im a boy i need my food! She got up from the table and went to her room. "you okay acacia?" "yeah.." she said going in her closet. "what are you doing?" i asked. "finding something for school" she replied. "nope we arent going at all this week. i called school and told them what happened and they are okay with it!" i smiled. "really?" she said. "yup." she came over to me and hugged me. We've become really close in the past few days. She finally is comfortable with me. Kinda. "so what are we going to do?" she asked. Well we can go to the beach.. Not many people are gonna be there" i wanted to do something to distract her with her mom and dad passing away. "ok"

*at the beach*

We went towards the shore line and put just our ankles in the water. I had brought some crackers and i pulled them out. "here" i said and handed them to acacia. "what are these for?" she asked. "to feed the sea gulls dummy!" i said sarcasticly. "oh haha woops" she said. She threw them up and sea gulls came crashing down on us. "ahhhhh! Hahahaha!" she screamed. "justin!" i ran and picked her up on my shoulder. "put me down justin!" i ran into the water. "put me down!" i dropped her in the water.