Chapter 1

MORNING:

Acacias pov.

My alarm clock starts playing chris brown. I get up take a shower and put on my outfit for the day. Nothing fancy, i go to the kitchen and eat some cereal. I walk out my apartment and start walking to school which is only two blocks away.

*at school*

I walk in to school knowing justin will do something to me again, like always. I go to my locker to get my book when justin grabs my books and throws them from my hands. "pick up your books bitch!" i walk over to get them with out saying a word. As i bend down justin kicks my stomach and i groan in pain. Justin and his friends ryan and chaz walk away laughing. I pick up my books and go to my first hour, english. I go and sit down in a chair in the middle of the room. "get out of my seat bitch!" justin snaps at me. I pick up my books and look around to see if any other seats are avalible but the only one that is is in the back of the room by its self. I go and sit down in it. I see justin turn his head back and laugh at me. Just then victoria the school slut sits infront of justin anf they start making out. "get a room" i mumble but too loud that he can hear "your just jealous beause your ugly and im pretty and have a hot boyfriend." victoria says to me. I look down at my notebook.

*After school*

As i head out of school and start walking to my house i hear "where do you think your going bitch?" i turn around knowing its justin. "thought you werent going to get a beating today? Think again." he said then slapped my face. I felt to the ground his slap was so hard. "please dont hurt me" i whisper. He kicks me in my side multiple times. I lay there holding my stomach. "dont be late next time slut" justin angrily says.

*at home*

I go home and take a hot shower and get into my pjs. I walk into my room and turn the tv on. As i set my remote on my night stand i pick up the picture of me my mom and dad. "why couldnt i have gone with you.. I hate my life.. I just want to die" i put the picture down and start crying. Im suprised i have tears left to cry. I cry every night. Why is justin so mean to me? Ive done nothing to him.. I fall asleep

________________________

This is my second story. My other account got deleted so im starting on this new story. Comment or vote for ideas or anything thanks(: