Chapter 5

*at acacias apartment*

I walk in and put my booksack down by the couch. "do you want me to show you around?" she says. "yeah sure." i say. After her giving a tour of her house we sit down. "do you want anything to eat for a snack?" she says. She doesnt seem as scared anymore.. Thats good. "um yeah im gonna use your bath room." i go to her bathroom but to get to her bathroom i go to her room. I stop and look at a couple of pictures. She has some with her family. She looks so happy there.. Ive never seen that side of her. I wonder what happened to her parents. I go to the restroom and after im done i go to the sink to wash my hands when i see a razor covered in blood. Does she cut herself? Oh god.. I go back out to the living room and see she has oreos and milk for us. "i hope you like oreos, but if you dont i can get you something else im sor-" she begins saying but i interupt her. "its okay, oreos are my favorite." i say and show a small smile. "oh okay." we began working on the project.

Acacias pov.

Why is justin being so nice to me? Its really weird i mean not that i dont like it i love it! Its just you know weird because hes always been mean to me? Oh well. "so where are your parents?" justin asked. "oh um. They moved to austrailia for work.." i said missing them. "oh they just left you here?" he said. "yeah they thought it would be safer, even though its not.." i said but he couldnt hear the last part. "oh" is all he said. "yeah do you live with your parents?" hoping he would tell me a little about his life. "its none of your business !" he said mad. I didnt mean to say anything to get him mad.. "i-im sorry i didnt know" i stuttered. "whatever" he said and walked out.

Justins pov.

"yeah so do you live with your parents?" she asked. "its none of your business!" i yelled and walked out. I really didnt want to talk about my parents and who did she think she is? She cant just ask about my life! I know i asked her but still! Ugh! I walked home and went up stairs. I grabbed my guitar and started playing a song.