Chapter 7

Justins pov.

"why does it even matter to you? Why are you being so nice to me? Why arent you hitting me? Or calling me names?" she said still crying. "i-i just dont want to be like that anymore... I want to be your friend" i said. "you, justin bieber, my bully want to be MY friend?" she said roughly. "yes" was all i said. "no." she refused. "what? Why not?" i said abruptly. "i dont want to be your friend. Youve been nothing but mean to me the past years of my life. Friends are suppose to trust each other and thanks to you i cant even trust a single person. My parents are even hard to trust." she said cry more now. What the fuck justin? You've ruined her life. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! "how about i prove to you that i can be your friend and that you'll trust me?" she sayed silent but then spoke up. "fine..." "yes! You wont regret it i promise! I have to get home now! Bye." i shouted. "bye"

*at justins house"

"where were you! Your seven minutes late!" jason screamed at me. Gosh. Seven minutes? Not that big of a deal. "i had to work on an english project with a partner." i spat at him. "i am more important than a project!" he yelled. "okay." and with that he kicked me right in my stomach. Gosh mom needs to have a talk with him. Not me. "get up you little bitch!" he shouted. I got up only for him to punch me in my face. "just stop.." i said. "how about you just shut the fuck up! You dont tell me when to stop!" he slammed my head into the wall and i blacked out.

Acacias pov.

So justins going to prove he can be my friend? Hm. I doubt that will work. I mean he hates me? Why is he trying to be my friend? Wait. What if this is just some game hes playing with ryan and chaz? They hate me too. He probably is. Why in the world would anyone want to be my friend? Im ugly, i have no body, im not smart, see there is no reason.

Justin pov.

I woke up an hour later with a head ache. I went up stairs took a shower and sat on my bed. I grabbed my phone and started to text acacia.

Text:

'hey :)'

'wut do u want ?'

'did i do sumthin?'

'i know this is all a bet between u ryan & chaz.'

Where did she even come up with this? The only bets me chaz and ryan make are over girls. I mean acacias a girl but i mean the hot ones.

' wut are u talkin bout? '

'ur just tryin 2 b my friend 4 a stupid lil bet.'

'no im not! I swear!'

'wutever im goin 2 sleep night."

'night x'

END OF TEXT.