Chapter 13- impressions for the dad

Today was the day. It was now or never, he had to make a good impression, he just had to. He had after all given his son a small suspension and all, even though that was a week ago. He really had to make this dad figure believe that he was right for his son.

"Hi sir!" He was standing at the front door, he hadn't knocked yet. "Hello mister- No that's weird." His hand was raised, ready to knock, but his mind kept wanting to rehearse this. It wasn't the first time he had seen his dad, he had walked past him, and talked with him through the phone before.

"Hi, were you going to knock?" The door had been slung open, and there he stood, the dad to the boy he... loved? yeah, he loved him. "Hi sir, ehm- yeah yeah, I was just about to but you got to it first." He really tried to put a smile on and look his best.

Georges dad just nodded, raised an eyebrow and shook his head slightly. "so you must be good in bed huh, you don't have much good coming out of your mouth so far." Straight on, Clay was not prepared for a parent this blunt, only making his lack of words more persistent. 

"DAD!" yes, there he was, Clays saviour. "you can't say that!" George scolded his dad, shaking his head with a tight lipped smile and a very red blush covering most of his face. "oh- sorry." 

Georges dad liked him, thank god. He had told him to take care of his boy and to make sure to not give George any more problems in school, but he had also mentioned how funny he found it. George had a strange but cool dad. "He really is strange, but I'm glad he's my dad anyways." George and Clay was sat on Georges bed, dinner was over and Georges dad was taking a late shift so they were alone. 

"it is weekend tomorrow...you wouldn't get in trouble.." Clay spoke after a bit of silence. "omg you're such a horny bastard.!" George squealed, but he obliged anyways. Walking on a Saturdays wasn't important. 

//Sorry for the long wait ahah, I've been in quite a bit of writers block... but I have been writing on my oneshot book- you might like it if you liked this! Thank you so much for reading, I think the story will end here. :] //

Thank you once again for reading! hope you liked it!