Chapter 4: SapphireStorm's Promise

SmallSapphire's heart shattered at the answer, "S-Sandfall?" She stammered out and SmallBlaze nodded, "Yeah, why? How do you know him?" She barked. "H-He's M-" "SmallSapphire! Come On! We have to collect herbs! Cats aren't going to heal themselves after all this chaos!" Netherstar barked out and she sighed in complete relief. "I-I'll talk to you later." She responded before scampering off towards her mentor.

"Netherstar?" SmallSapphire said to him as they walked out of camp, he looked at her, his glowing eyes boring into hers, "Hm?" He asked, ears perking up. "Do you know who Sandfall is?" She asked and as if she just clawed him, Netherstar winced. "I knew him, yes, a powerful Full Wolf.." He mumbled and SmallSapphire opened her jaws again, to be stopped. "That's all you need to know, SmallSapphire." He barked sternly as they went to the patches of Herb Hill. "But Netherstar-!!" She started but The Healer shushed her, and she continued to get answers out of him. He growled and snapped, stoping his massive paw on the ground, "That is enough, SmallSapphire! If I do not want to tell you something it's for your own good, ALRIGHT?! Now stop pestering me and do what a Healer SmallTail is suppose to do, care for the wolves who are harmed, and pluck herbs!" Her eyes widened in slightly shock of her mentors voice that had raised, his amber eyes seemed wild and she didn't recognized this furious male. "Y-Yes Netherstar..." She squeaked and began to pluck more herbs, scared of making him growl at her again. "Netherstar, do you think cobwebs would be over there?" SmallSapphire called and pointed with her paw towards a darker area and he tilted his gray head. "Probably, Spiders like dark areas. Let's check it out." Both Healers walked towards the area, poking their heads through bushes.

"Aren't we going tonight to the Skypool?" SmallSapphire questioned Netherstar, hopping behind him with herbs in her jaws. He gave a curt nod, before entering the Healers den and replying, "Yes. Also, I want to test you.." He thought for a moment before saying, "Tell me what all the herbs in stock are and what they do." SmallSapphire grinned as she began to explain, pointing to herbs. "Cobwebs stop bleeding, Thyme calms, Catmint is for black cough and Wolfmint is for Purrowcough," she trailed on, enjoy every second she spoke to him. "Impressive!" He barked in pure praise and she felt pure with pride. "You did great!" He continues and she smiled happily at him, forgetting her problems. "It's almost moonrise, Netherstar!" She reported, looking outside.

"We should get going then. The Healers will start on the trail right about now with their Smalltails, if they have any." SmallSapphire nodded and swallowed an herb for strength, as did Netherstar and they trekked out of their den. "Skypool trip?" Called AlphaStar, her amber eyes glowing with curiosity. Both nodded and trotted out of camp, gazing around the area.

"We have arrived." Netherstar announced to her as they both stepped into the small cave, a giant stone of glowing white in the middle with a pool around it, stars sinked into it. "Hello, Willowspeck, Ashfluff and Starrynight." SmallSapphire greeted. All dipped their heads, smiling and Ashfluff gave a grin, "Not a moment late, the moon is about to reach the stone and pool." And with a glittering light, the stone and pool lit up, and SmallSapphire rested her head in her paws, one touching the stone and the other touching the water.

"Hello, SmallSapphire." I beautiful voice greeted, and she fluttered her eyes open. In front of her was a cat. A CAT?! What's A Cat Doing Here In SkyBand?! She wondered. The cat was a dark grey cat, blue eyes gazing into SmallSapphire's. "W-Who are you?" She barked out slowly, and the cat smiled. "I Am Cinderpelt. And I Am Here To Send You On Your Journey, And Give You Your Healers Or Medicine Cats Full Name." Medicine Cat? What? Cinderpelt touched her nose to SmallSapphire's head, and began to mew. "I, Cinderpelt Of ThunderClan, Call Upon My Warrior Ancestors To Look Down On This Apprentice, She Has Trained Hard To Learn The Ways Of The Healer And Medicine Cat, And With Your Help She Will Serve Her Home For Many Moons." How is a cat giving me my name?! SmallSapphire cried in her head in pure confusion. "SmallSapphire, Do You Promise To Uphold The Ways Of The Healer And Medicine Cat? To Stand Between Rivalry Of Home, Between Home, And Protect Others Equally, Even At The Cost Of Your LIFE?" Cinderpelt's eyes bored into SmallSapphire's before she replied. "I do, I Promise To Keep The Healer Legacy And Duty Alive."

Cinderpelt grinned, tail waving as she said the final words, "Then By The Power Of StarClan and SkyBand, I Give You Your True Name As Medicine Cat And Healer, SmallSapphire, From This Moment On You Shall Be Known As SapphireStorm, StarClan and SkyBand Honors Your Kindness, Skill And Dedication And We Welcome You As A Full Medicine Cat Of FeatherBand, ThunderClan, ShadowClan, RiverClan, And WindClan." Cinderpelt rested her muzzle on SapphireStorm's head, and she gave a small lick on her shoulder. "The Dove Has Spread It's Wings." Cinderpelt grinned. "Beware, SapphireStorm, You Will Venture From Your Home And Meet With The Ones You Had Not Expected." SapphireStorm looked at Cinderpelt, "What! What do you mean?" Cinderpelt began to fade, her eyes showing happiness. "No! Don't go yet!" SapphireStorm barked.

SapphireStorm shot awake, and her eyes trailed to the skies. Why Would A Cat Come To Me Instead Of A SkyBand Warrior?

SQUEEEEEEEE!!!! ITS CINDERPELT! No She's Not Dead Yet. Warrior Are Coming Into This Place! AND SMALLSAPPHIRE IS NOW SAPPHIRESTORM! Enjoy This, I WORKED VERY HARD! Later Kitty Angels!