Prolouge

(I welcome you..to the world of wolves..)

Night was upon the forest, and the stars of Skyband wolves sparkled in the sky. Upon the light of the moon, a pack of wolves wandered their way towards a clearing of four oak trees, large and fresh. At the head of the pack, stood a grey she-wolf, her white tipped tail wasn't moving, for it was not time to give the signal. A black mark of a star lay on her forehead, showing she was the alpha. Her unusual amber eyes starred through the gaps of the oaks. She flicked her tail upward, and her fellow wolves followed her into the space of the four oaks.

On the four rocks, three wolves sat at the base, talking with each other. "Hello AlphaStar." The grey she-wolf was greeted by a black male wolf with white star like marks on his fur with a white moon on his forehead, he, as well as AlphaStar, was leader. "Good Gathering, AlphaNight" She barked back at him, she looked towards a silver white male wolf, his dark blue eyes sparkled against the light of the moon, and the dark blue mark of a cloud signaled his leadership. She dipped her head towards him, he dipped his head back, "How is Featherband?" She shook her head, "We talk about our bands when it begins." She said and he simply nodded. A pale blue she-wolf stalked over, her black paws seeming to mark her steps as she went, she smiled towards AlphaStar, "Hello AlphaStar. Are we going to begin the Gathering?" On an instant, all leaders leaped on their bands rocks. Ready to begin the Gathering of peace with all the bands.

Two Smalltails, wolves in training to become Full Wolves, sat side by side, they looked so un-alike. On the right side lay a snow white she-wolf showing she was definitely the daughter of Shiningender. her amber blue eyes showed her excitement. Under her eyes were dark blue swirls, her tail flickered in the air, a flash of gold on it. On her other side was a ginger she-wolf, her fur looked like burning flames, a single brown spot on her brown eyes showed the sign of her mother, Softstem. "I can't believe we're actually here!" The ginger she-wolf barked, the other one nodded, smiling. A brown male lashed out his tail at the ginger she-wolf, "Quiet! Shut your muzzle!" He ordered, the she-wolf lashed out a paw, growling slightly, "Why don't you do that, SmallBadger? And leave me and SmallSapphire alone?" She growled. SmallBadger rolled his green eyes, but, a white male wolf with black patches and amber eyes, looked at the Smalltails, "SmallBlaze and SmallSapphire, SmallBadger is right. Let the Alpha's speak." The male was SmallBadger's mentor, Keywing. Keywing sat down beside SmallBadger and looked up at the Alpha's.

SmallSapphire layed her eyes on her leader, AlphaStar, soon, if AlphaStar didn't loose all her lives by then, she would be a trusted with the force of Skyband and be a Healer. AlphaCloud stepped up his band rock, it was decorated with white on the edges, he stood tall and proud on the rock, his booming voice sounded across the clearing. "Ivyband has found two pups near Lakeband border, we question if these pups are any of the bands'." He barked as a Mother Wolf appeared from the huddle of wolves from his band, in their jaws they held three pups, one a black she-pup with white paws and ears, she squealed and squirmed in the jaws of the queen. Her fur was beautiful white and her eyes sparkled against the moonlight, her light blue tail tip glowed as if it had magic within. Crystalgem, SmallSapphire identified. On the other side of the black pup was a ginger she-pup with black paws and muzzle, she barked at the sight of the wolves.

Silence, that's all SmallBlaze heard. She shifted her paws, and assumed these pups were not in any band. Crystalgem spoke up, her words like silk, "Very well. We will keep them, well I will. You now see Blackpup and Firepup. The new pups of Ivyband." She sets down the pups and howled, a tradition that every band did when new pups were born. The rest of the bands howled after, the howls danced off the oaks. The howl died down and AlphaStream stepped up, her pale blue pelt looked grey in the night. "Lakeband is surviving well, prey is plentiful, and we have been blessed by Skyband with two new warriors. You may have known them as SmallIvy and SmallFern, but they are Ferntallon and Ivyflare." I knew those two, they had been the ones to save me from the surging river when I was kit. It was many moons ago, but I seemed like it was on yesterday. Ivyflare and Ferntallon stepped forward, Ivyflare was a dark grey she-wolf with black streaks and seriously amber eyes and Ferntallon was a light brown male with green eyes, both glowed triumphantly in the night. I howled along with the other bands, I would be there soon, and so would SmallSapphire.

SmallNight stepped forward, ready to tell the others of what's happened in his band. Both Smalltails watched as he spoke with his strong voice, "Shadowband is recovoring strongly from its recent battle with the rougues, but in no time we will be ready to battle any." The Shadowband wolves howled in pure triumph, SmallBlaze could see the irritated look of AlphaStar's face. It was like saying, 'Hey! We won a battle with the help of another band but we did all the work!'
SmallSapphire growled under her breath, as much she wanted to bark at that Stupid Mossball, she couldn't. AlphaStar lashed out her tail and stepped forward, ready to share the news, "Skyband was spoken to me as well as Netherclaw. We have been told a moonsight." She motioned to the Healer, Netherclaw. He leaped onto the band rock and began to restate the prophecy, "The Small Ones, And The Big Ones, None Are Different. They Shall Be Sent Our Way, And Their Legend Will Always Stay. With The Destruction Made, They Will Heal With The Gentle Doves Wing, A Blazing Fire And Pools Of Leaders Blood. We Must Let Them Come, To Solve The Flood. With This We Will Be Brought Home, United By The Ones Seen Like Stone."

And in an instantly, the Gathering ended and the Featherband wolves were on their way back to their home. "Who do you think the prophecy is about?" Asked SmallSapphire, her white pelt seeming even brighter than ever, SmallBlaze shrugged, "I'm not sure..but it scares me."

_______________

A/N: Heyo! I hope you liked the first ever start of WWANR!