a playlist

guise its done

finally wow I felt obliged to finish it WOWOWO
anyway...
so I have created this playlist of amazing songs that I have gathered.

it consists of 21 songs one song for each chapter.

You literately don't know how hand this was for me wtf

just standing in the rain waiting...
watching
listening..

watching as my tears slipped into the ground, my arms detaching themselves and walking on land, my sanity flying out the window, the sanctity seeping beneath me.

and my soul, a floating above me in a spiritual manner, the conspiracy of it all so mentally puzzling. I mean come one.

791 songs.
one playlist.
twenty one spots.
770 songs had to go.
do you know how hard that was for me like honestly wow
like are you kidding me, I spent weeks, hours, millenniums on this playlist, centuries that passed by so quickly. And yet, it does not compete.

I mean honestly. can you imagine how cancer by my chemical romance is going to make you feel?

or oblivion?

or fucking grow old with me? or Fucking Bon Iver in general.

My soul
my sanity
was sold at a very low price

this playlist is my soul.

so anyway...

1. To be alone - Hozier
"To feel your weight in arm I'd never use, it's the God heroin prays to"

2. Fangs - Little Red Lung
"In an instant you predator hands reached to the throat, I knew you were waiting to die the whole time."

3. Bloom - The Paper Kites
"And the day is almost through, oh the whole world is sleeping, but why world is you."

4. The wolves - Ben Howard
"I lost my time here, I lost my patients with it all, and we lost faith, in the arms of love."

5. To Build a Home - Cinematic Orchestra
"I climbed a tree to see the world, when the gusts came around to blow me down ."

6. Skinny Love - Birdy
"Tell my love to wreck it all, cut out all my ropes and let me fall,"

7. Breathe In - Japanese Wallpaper
"bound my force and cursing, soldiers falling, distant drums and bodies"

8. Hold Back the River - James Bay
"hold back the river let me look in your eyes, hold back the river so I, can stop for a minute and see where you hide."

9. Mess is Mine - Vance Joy
"Do you like walking in the rain? When you think of love do you think of pain?"

10. Nantes - Beirut
"Well it's been a long time, long time now since I've seen you smile, And I'll gamble away my fright."

11. The Breach - Justin Tebbutt
"If all you've ever wanted was a dream, then you know I can't help you. But did I show you love?"

12. Run - Daughter
"So we lay in the dark, we've got nothing to say, just the beating of two drums in the grave."

13. Yesterday Was Hard on All of Us - Fink
" who can we trust? Are you real or just something from wanderlust?"

14. About Today - The national
"How close am I, to losing you?"

15. Yellow Light - Of Monsters and Men
"But everything seems so different now, just grab a hold of my hand, I will lead you though this wonderland."

16. Cancer - My Chemical Romance
"That if you say, goodbye today, I'd ask you to be true, because the hardest part is leaving you."

17. Oblivion - Bastille
"Are you going to age with grace? or only wake and hide your face, when oblivion is calling out your name,"

18. Holocene - Bon Iver
"and at once I knew I was not magnificent, strayed above the highway aisle, I could see for miles, miles, miles."

19. Smother - Daughter
"I should go now quietly, for my bones have found a place to lie down and sleep."

20. All I Want - Kodaline
"But If you loved me? Why'd you leave me? Take my body, take my body."

21. Grow Old with Me - Tom Odell
"They'll sing grow old with me, Let us share what we see, and all the best it could be, just you and I"

guys you better listen to these sons because it took me ages to put it together so love you

hahah I've started my ones shots ahahahaha lol

thanks for readnf guys yay

ily