Chapter fifteen

guYS IVE UPDATED WAHOO

MY GOD GUYS IM SUCH A FUCKING SHIT I HAVNT BEEN UPDATING BC MY MOTHER HAS TAKEN AWAY MY DATA AND FUCKING WIFI SO I BEG OF YOUR FORGIVENESS

AND IM SORRY FOR THE HORRIFIC MISTAKES I HAVE MADE, AND THE TERRIBLE GRAMMAR AND FUCKED UP SPELLING, AS USUAL IM SURE THEY ARE ABUNDANT. LOVE YOU AND THIS AN IDK CHAP

he died twice.
Once when his heart felt no more.
Another, when the pulled the trigger
a.n

||THIRD PERSON||

Mycroft stared at him with obvious confusion.

"She's gone."

"I figured that well enough myself thanks." replied sherlock in a bored tone.

"Well, what is your concern about her?"

"Did she ever have a will?" enquired Sherlock.

"Should I leave you too it?" asked John prominatly, gesturing towards the door.

"No John stay."

"okay..." he said before sitting down, looking rather uncomfortable in his seat.

"She did have a will." Mycroft ensured, taking his phone out of his pocket.

"What was it?"

"All the money of the Holmes family."

"Where is that now?" asked Sherlock with a quizzical look on his face,

John had a blank face painted on, that he Tried to hide and failed.

"I got the house." said Mycroft

"I know, but we're is the money?" said Sherlock impatiently.

Holmes the older, paused for a second, with pursed lips as he looked at his brother.
"it was never really found."

"Exactly."

"What do you mean 'exactly?'"

"You can go away now Mycroft, I have what I need." said Sherlock facing away from him and opening a book.

"Explain 'exactly'."

"I said we do no longer require your assistance."

"Good day." he nodded at John, collecting his umbrella a walking out the door.

John quickly hurried after him, before he left the flat.

"Mycroft," he panted, "Mycroft, I need to ask you something of great importance."

"What exactly might that be?"

"Who is Moriarty?"

Mycroft, stopped in his tracks as soon as the name left John's mouth. His face turned an ashen colour, but he quickly passed it off. Ever though it was visible for only a split second, It was a look of fear. John could tell. "Sorry it's just that..."

"That what?"

"Moriarty killed our mother, and damaged us in ways, unimaginable."

"Explain, damaged, because that all that Sherlock seems to be right now."

"Your concern for him seems beyond the human nature."

"Cut the chase Mycroft. Tell me."

"I wasn't as bad, it was mainly Sherlock. He was twelve, myself, nineteen. Two men burst into our house carrying rifles. They shot down my mother and put a hole through Sherlocks shoulder and my leg. The pain was terrible. I was there visiting mother, for the very first time since our dad died. She had coped, but every now and then she would be dumped by a wave of mixed emotions. After they shot us, they dragged us down the cellar, past the bleeding body of our mother, and wiped us raw. I could hear his screams from the next room, it was like a pattern. There would be a slap of rope against skin, followed by a cry. I remember them asking questions about my mother, the money. I'm not sure what broke him, but he was only twelve."

"I don't get it," asked John after a moment silence. "What does Moriarty have anything to do with it?"

"James Moriarty, a man, not much older than me, killed our relatives on my mothers side. Our family has a past of valuables. The things our family held dear are classified as extremely worthy. And Moriarty has been after them. He can break you with a word or picture, or even threats. To other people, the words or pictures and threats may seem insignificant, but dear goddess the damage they can do. I'm grateful for you John. Honestly, it may look like I do not care, as childhood rivals must stay, but I am relying on you. He thinks I don't know what he does, where he hides those blades, the things he will do to escape his pain. Just promise me one thing. Don't break him anymore than what he is."

"okay." promised John. Opening the door for him.

Just as he left the flat, he was on the second stair, when he called out, "Oh and John?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't break his heart."

a.n : idfk guys anymore okay