Chapter 4 ;)

Tobias POV

I Woke up before Tris. I turned to face her, her hairs is covering her left side of her face. She is so beautiful. I smiled softly before getting up and changing. Today is a free day for the intiaties, Tris, and I. I pass the calendar hanging on the fridge and notice the date. Valentines. I totally forgot! I decide to start with a breakfast in bed for Tris. But before I do I reserved a table at Tris' favorite restaurant. I then started to cook the food. I decided to make pancakes, eggs, bacon, and some orange juice for my lovely Tris. I carried the food tray into our bedroom and placed the food on the nightstand besides the bed. I turned to her and kissed her cheek, then forehead, then nose, and at last, her sweet lips. As soon as I kissed her lips she started to kiss back. I smiled and pulled back. "Here is your breakfast in bed." I say and pick the tray up. She sits up and takes the tray from my hands. "You did this for me?" She asks. "of course I would do it for you." I say with a smile. "Happy valentines day beautiful." I say. She stopped eating and looked up at me with a small smile. "It's valentines day?" She asked. I nodded.

Tris POV

I totally forgot that it was valentines day. I didn't get Tobias anything for this love filled holiday. "We should throw a party." I say. Tobias shakes his head. "We can't." He said a little to quickly. "Why?" I asked setting the empty plate on the tray on my nightstand. "Because I don't feel like a party tonight" he says, and I know he is hiding something. "Okay." I say and run my fingers through my hair. "I am going to get in the shower." I say before getting up and taking my phone with me into the bathroom. I shut and lock the door before texting Christina.
Tris: Hey Chris, do you think that you could do me a favor?
Christina: of course Tris what is it?
Tris: Well I forgot it was Valentines day and I didn't get Four anything.
Christina: okay. What do you want me to get?!
Tris: How about a new shirt?
Christina: Girl! What is wrong with you!?! You need to get him some cologne.
Tris: are you sayin my boyfriend stinks!?
Christina: No! But he would smell way good.
Tris: okay. Get some cologne.
Cristina: okay. I will give it to you when we are alone.
Tris: Thanks Chrissy!!!

After the long conversation I turn the shower on and get in. I let the warm water run down my hair and body. I started to sing Titanium, by Sia. Once I got to the chorus I sang my best. Forgetting about the world for a moment.

You shoot me down.
But I won't fall,
I am titanium.

After I finished singing the song I get out and dry myself off and wrap a towel around me before waking out of the bathroom. The first thing I see was Tobias sitting on the bed staring at me with an open mouth. "What?" I asked walking Into the closet an changing into a loose black shirt and black pants along with my combat boots. "You!" Tobias said. "Your voice is amazing!" He said kissing my
forehead. "You are amazing." He added.

(( I know this is a day late! But oh well. Hope you enjoyed it!))