Chapter 2

**Tobias POV**

I got up before Tris and decided to get in the shower. I hop in and let the warm water hit my bare body. I sighed and turned the water off and got out. I dried off and put a towel on my lower half of my body and walked out of the bathroom. I see Tris is awake "Hey beautiful." I say and kiss her cheek. "Mmmhmmh" She said and yawned. She got up and got in the shower and I got dresses and decided to make some breakfast.

I am pretty proud of my creation. Scrambled eggs and bacon. Tris walks out and looks ready and beautiful. "Here, I made it." I boast and give her, her plate. I sit down next to her and eat. "You like it?" I ask and she nods.

We finish and clean out plates like the Abnegation do. After we head out the door to train our new initiates. I look over to Tris "You ready?" I ask. She nods.

**Tris POV**

I look at Tobias then at the net. I remember when I first dropped. It felt...good. Thats when I met the love of my life. Back then I didn't know I would love him so much and how important he was to me. I see the first person fall. 'Abnegation' I say to myself. "Whats your name?" I ask her "Jade" She replies briskly. I couldn't believe that a Abnegation, besides me, would join Dauntless. 'I think I just made my new best friend' I think. Tobias helps her off the net. I yell "First jumper: Jade!" Everyone claps. I glance at Tobias then back at the net and watch the others fall down.

After the dauntless born leave Tobias makes the announcement. "My name is Four, this is Six." He says pointing at me. I look at them sternly. I keep my eyes on Jade. "Follow us!" Tobias announces.

We show them the Chasm, Pit, Training arena, Net, rooms, bathrooms, etc. "That is all for today, you may go to your rooms." I Say and head towards Tobias' and my apartment.

**Tobias**

I think it shocked me as much as it did Tris. For sure I thought Tris and I would be the only Abnegation transfers. Looks like I was wrong. "Well, that was interesting." I mutter and look towards Tris. She is nodding and looking at something distant. I don't ask what it is.