Chapter 3

((Sorry I am switching POVs a lot in this chapter! But enjoy!))

Tris POV

I lay in bed with Tobias next to me. I turn to him and see him looking at me. "Can't sleep?" He asked. I nodded "I love you Tobias." I whispered. "I love you too." He said and kissed my lips softly. I turned so my back was facing him. After a while I hear his breaths become even. She looked at him sleeping gracefully. She smiled and got out of the bed and put on some black leggings and a black loose shirt. She walked out the door with her shoes on. She decided to go to the training room. 

Jade POV

I threw my knives as hard as I could. I look as one of the knifes hit the center of the target. I smile with joy. "That was a good throw." A voice behind me spoke. I turned around and faced the voice. It was just Six. "Uh thank you." I said with a small smile. "Can't sleep?" She asked me. I nodded "I am to paranoid to sleep. I don't know if I am good enough for dauntless." I say and look at my feet. "You know I was from Abnegation." Six spoke. I looked up at her "Really?" I asked with confusion. "But you are a Dauntless prodigy!" I exclaim. She nods. "I just practiced, like you are now. And you are doing a great job." I smiled at her words. "Thank you Six." She smiled "Call me Tris. But only between us." Six said. I smiled "Thanks Tris." I say before she walks away. I turn back to the target. I get ready to throw, but I am stopped by a blood curdling scream.

Tris POV

As I was walking back to my room, someone grabs me and cuts my arm with a knife. A deep cut. I scream and felt the person cover my mouth. "Shut up!" They snap in my ear. I kept quiet, knowing it would keep me from being killed. I felt a blindfold go around my eyes. I close my eyes and keep back a sob. I felt my body being dragged away by some more people. Before I can do anything I am thrown into a room and tied to a chair. They take the blindfold off and I face Peter and Lauren. I watch them come closer to me. "What do you want?" I snap. "I want you. And she wants Tobias." Peter said. I growl and look away form them. "Tobias is mine and you are never going to get him back. And he can do what he wants with you." Lauren said and pointed at Peter. "Yeah right. Tobias won't take you back."I hiss. "Oh, but he will. I will just say that you are cheating on him with Peter. And I can send him a picture like this." She said "Go ahead peter." She added. Peter walked towards me and grabbed my face and started to kiss me. Lauren took the picture and smiled "There. Now I have evidence." She smirked. "Bye you too! Have fun!" She said and walked out of the room. I turned to Peter. He was already coming at me. I made up a plan. I hoped this worked. I kissed him back. "Can you please untie me?" I ask. "I can't really kiss you with my hands tied up." I add. Being the stupid idiot he is, he untied me. I smiled and stood up, kissing him. I quickly grab his hands and knee him in the groin. I smile as he dropped to the ground. I ran out the unlocked door and to Tobias.

Tobias POV

I woke up to my phone going off. I look and see no Tris. I grab my phone and see the text from Lauren. I open it and see a picture of Peter and Tris kissing. Lauren also texted 'Looks like your little girlfriend had been having affairs with you in the middle of the night.'  I try not to cry. I can't believe that Tris is cheating on me. I scream into my pillow "Tobias, whats wrong?" I hear Tris say. "What do you mean by 'whats wrong?" I yell. "You are freaking cheating on me!" I yell again. Tris stands there with tears in her eyes. " I am not cheating on  you!" She yelled back. "They kidnapped me!" She said, now crying. "Why would I cheat on the person I love?" She asked. "Lauren wants you and Peter wants me. So Lauren was trying to break us up by Peter kissing me." She said. I looked away. Did I believe Tris. I looked back at her and walked towards her. "I am sorry. But why were you out in the middle of the night?" I asked. I still didn't know if I trusted Tris. "Because I just needed a walk. And then Jade was in the training room and I watched her throw knives. Then I started to walk back, but they grabbed me." She said. I nodded  "I am so sorry." I said and kiss her forehead. We both go back to bed.