/One/

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

He wakes up to the aura of sex lingering in the room. When he raised his arm to his face to rub his tired  budging eyes, he turns in his bed.

There she was.

His old stoner friend in his bed, properly naked. He had to rub his eyes a second time to realise it. It's not like you two were drunk railing the shit out of each other, you two were just old souls and wrecked after it.

Ukai shifts quietly to sit up on the bed, grabbing his box of 20 and pulling out one, leaving it on his wooden bedside table. He pulls up his briefs quickly, being silent but deadly to not arise you.

He looked out his apartment window, the one leading to his porch. He ever so quietly and takes out his lighter, lighting a flame to his cigarette.

He looked over the balcony and sighed, murmuring to himself, "Keishin, you really fucked up here, huh?"

He took another drag of his cancer stick, feeling the frosty air skim across his face. He didn't move for a second, he just let it freeze his little cheeks. The thoughts of when you were gonna wake up was wagering him.

His mind always went back to last night. He went back out with his high school 'circle' and they all bought a heap of hash, and to his surprise you came last moment. he reminisces this moment:

~

"Hey! Fuck, sorry I am so late, you better not of smoked all of th- woah who the fuck is this fine chap!" you glanced over at Ukai , him immediately bursting into laughter.

"Jesus, are you stoned already?" one of the girls who invited you giggled as you stuck your tongue at her , grabbing a rolled up blunt sitting beside the so called hot man. "My name is l/n, I don't think I remember you from highschool," you gritted as you lit up the blunt , taking a drag.

"Y/n.." Keishin uttered as he inhaled the fumes of the smoke as you gasped, "How the fuck do you know my na-" you stopped immediately as you heard his laugh.

"Keishin, what the hell man, you have goldie locks , you aren't a baldie anymore!"

You digged him in the arm as he fakes a wince , covering the punched area. "Man, I'm so sorry I -was hitting on you, I didn't realise that you-"

"Darling, what are you apologising for," Ukai smirks as a tint of pink covered your cheeks , he leans closer, right up to the right hand side of your right ear. "Maybe you can enlighten me some more princess-"

"Jesus Wept! Get a room you two!" your friend, Yua whined , earning a chuckled from the guys, who were bringing you a drink. "Uh , no thanks," you murmured as they nodded, opening the can for himself and drinking it 

"So, Keishin... tell me what has happened since your popular jock glory days of Karasuno High,"

"I actually am a coach there now.." Keishin started as you nodded, trying to be eager. He has changed a lot since your final years of being friends, you have not seen him in the space of about 4 years. He was your senior , by 3 years.