/Five/

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

You sat in the car , looking out as Ukai drove up the hill to Nishinoya. 

"I cant believe my parents told you to have dinner with us," you uttered as he chuckled, a fag* in his mouth as he passes you the lighter.

"Light that up for me darling why don't you?" as you nodded, thumb flicking the ball down ways on the lighter as the flame instantly ignited on Keishin's cigarette. He takes a pull out of it, taking it out his mouth and leaves out a hefty breath of air as the smoke filled up his car.

"Put down the window, do you want Nishinoya to know you are a heavier smoker than you are?" you sighed as Ukai did what you said, rolling down the window.

"What's up with you?" he asked in a questioning tone, as you looked at him and sighed.

"My sister, I've a feeling she's gonna find out we slept together last night and murder me, we had a conversation when I came home that if I did end up liking you or sleeping with you, I would not, for her sake because you hurt her , I don't know if you did, she never explained you two on how you broke up. All he kept complaining is that "I love him!" and shit like that.

"She cheated on me. She might love me but she cheated on me," Ukai cut your little ramble short as he parked outside the driveway for the Nishinoya household.

You were about to speak again as he puts his index finger on your lip. "Shhhh, I'll explain it later, okay? After the dinner, I don't want to fuck it over, plus your parents are lovely. I would love to catch up with them." he explained, removing his finger and getting out of the car, asking you to take the spray out of the glove department, to rid the smell of the cigarettes.

You grabbed the present, going up to the door and knocking on it twice, waiting for someone to answer, immediately the short grandfather answering the door.

"Y/n darling, its been such a long time, and my grandson said you are only popping in for a quick visit! Such a shame, but come in, please!" he booms as he slaps your back lightly, not even acknowledging Ukai.

"Yano what, y/n. I'm going to wait in the car." Ukai called out as he was already walking off, Nishinoya seeing Ukai leave in a distance.

"Sorry about that, sir. My parents want to have dinner with me and- oh! Nishinoya! This is for you sweetie!" you smiled and gave it to him.

"I got you something too, y/n. Let me get it out of my room!" he exclaimed and winked as you were left dumbfounded at the teens flirting, disgusted since you were an adult.

"Since you can't have dinner with us today, come tommorow after Nishinoya's practice game! You can even go, he can ask the coach-"

"Oh, she's friendly with the coach already grandpa." Noya smirks as you looked at him. Instead of being ratty, you gleamed at the boy. "Is that my present? I'm so grateful, Yuu!" you exclaimed as he gave you the present.

"As for the coach mister, yes. In fact he is outside now. He was so nice to give me a lift up to the hill and go back home!" you told the grandfather as he nodded , picking up a cup of tea.

"Do you want a cup? It's cold out!" he offered as you put your hand out to  say no, shaking your head.

"Tomorow after dinner with you two I will!" you beamed as you and noya and the grandfather conversed for several minutes, talking about Noya really when he was a baby.

"Oh my, look at the time, I must head off now!" you got up as the grandfather also stood up and nodded, going over to give a hug. "You're welcome here anytime you know," he murmured as you nodded, hugging back and then pulling away, going to hug Nishinoya.

"You smell of cigarettes and perfume, sexy." he murmurs as you pull back, gently flicking his head, and telling him to get lost.

You exited the household, Ukai sitting on the bonnet of his car and on his phone as the grandfather yelled. "Is it okay that your little lady friend gets to go to the game tomorrow? I'm bringing her to dinner tomorrow!"

Ukai hops off his bonnet and gives a thumb up, going to your side of the car and opening the passenger seat door. You thanked him and got in, Ukai jogging over to get into his side. As soon as he started the engine, you turned to him with a pout.

"Please tell me about my sister-" you whined as he puts his hand on your thigh, looking back to reverse.

"Like I said, I am not going to ruin dinner tonight for anyone, but mind if I have desert?" he smirks as you furrowed your brows slightly, not understanding what he meant until it clicked.

You spread your legs slightly and nodded, his hand now gliding up and down your thigh, it slightly going closer and closer to your hole.

He was driving down the hill, a finger entering you as you let out a little gasp, him pushing two fingers in before taking them out to use the gear stick. As soon as he was finished, three of his fingers inserted into you , a slight hum appearing out of your lips as Ukai chuckled.

"Wouldn't wanna be wet going to have dinner now would we?" as he continued to pump his fingers in and out of you, you gripping the side of the car door, as he yet again pulled his fingers out , using the gear stick.

"Play with yourself for a minute, give me an excuse to look over at you." he murmurs as you put your fingers inside you, pumping them deeply and sensually into yourself. You looked over at Ukai, noticing a slight dent in his jeans forming as you smirked, moaning a your own touch and once Ukai glanced over, you went faster, wanting to finish as quickly as you could because your families house as only 5 minutes away.

You continued to touch yourself, Ukai's hand sometimes grabbing yours and pushing them in a little deeper. The last time he did it, it sent you straight into an orgasm, cumming all over yours and Ukai's fingers.

"Attagirl, destroying my car hmm?" he smirks as he pulls into your driveway.

"I've tissues in the compartment and hand sanitizer, be a dear and hand it out will you? Your parents don't need to know you were being a slut for me while I was driving." he leans up and whispers in your ear, you grabbing the items out of the compartment and taking some tissues for yourself and giving him some. 

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

*fag- a cigarette