Four

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

You agreed to Ukai's kiss, him pulling his hand up to your cheek, rubbing it gently before softly kissing you

You agreed to Ukai's kiss, him pulling his hand up to your cheek, rubbing it gently before softly kissing you. To you, it felt magical , even though you two couldn't get your hands off each other the last 2 days, this sensual, graceful and slow kiss. It felt as if you were in a movie.

He pulled away after a minute , looking at you with a side smile. "Bye." he murmured as you nodded , waving and walking out of his shop. He watched you leave the shop and walked the other direction to your mam's house. It was a silent walk as you reflected on what happened last night and this morning. You were not the slightest bit nervous because of your sister, it was really none of your business where you were last night. You are in your 20's at the end of the day.

Miyagi looked the same, you haven't properly looked at the rest of the town since you arrived yesterday, especially to the way of your family's house. 

You were just there , opening the gate to the house and walking up the driveway, the flowers you and your mother put down were well maintained since you left. You knocked on the door, waiting for someone to answer the door. 

Kyla did. She smiled at you, grabbed your wrist and murmured " We need to talk !" as you nodded , walking forcefully to the sitting room your sister pulled you into. "Mam and dad are going shopping for food, they will be back soon. So, Ukai-"

"is working at his mam's store still! Oh, yeah, he was at the party yesterday." you stated. "Is that all?" you asked s your sister sighed. "Yeah, yeah. I do , I am just really insecure. Even though we broke up , I had a feeling he'd always wanna fool around with you or someone, and I know it would break me. Ukai told me you were at the friends house last night and I didn't believe it." she sighed as you slapped her left shoulder, sighing.

"Kayla, you need to move on from him. I am going to call a spade a spade here. He does not care for you right now. You need to find someone else who is going to love you even more than he ever did, okay? Ukai and I are still going to be friends, of course we are, but that doesn't mean you get to parade him asking am I there, okay? If Ukai and I were to ever date , I would let you  know!" you explained as your sister nodded.

"I really hope you two don't due to his druggie past, but okay. I guess I don't mind." she cheers up a little bit as you squinted your eyes, shaking your head. " It isn't for you to decide, Kayla. I am an adult and so is he at the end of the day, okay? I know you are my big sister or what not but I call the shots with him now, you aren't properly even friends anymore, are ye? Because he told me he was looking for my number and socials a while back and you said 'you forgot', so I don't know."

Your sister rolled her eyes with a groan and then lightly caught your wrists. "Anyways, you wanna go out for dinner later? My treat since you are home? She asked as you declined, explaining you had to visit the Nishinoya house and then meet with Yua, your friend from the party again.

"We can watch a film maybe? Catch up on everything except Ukai?" you murmured as your sister shrugged. "We facetimed everyday. We are caught up, film sounds good! Stick one on and I'll put on some popcorn!" Your sister smiled as you nodded, throwing a blanket over yourself.

You and your sister shared a huge blanket, watching a film which began to be terrible an hour into it, you turned to your sister, who has been bored for the majority of the film.

"Unless you want to go for dinner now? I don't mind at all!" you asked as your sister shrugged, nodding. "Yeah, yeah. Let me just get dressed for the ocass-" and before Kayla could get up, the front door swung open.

"Kayla, there will be no need, I'm making a big dinner for y/n coming home! Is she there?!" your excited mother asked as she came in the door with a pile of new clothes , your father behind her and carrying more.

"In here Ukai, you really don't have to do this for us every week." you father grinned as Ukai stepped into your childhood home. You and your sister were quite surprised, seeing as Kayla does not live here anymore and you just got back. Ukai again.

"Oh, Hey Y/n and Kayla!" he waved, bringing in a cardboard box of groceries. You just waved, your sister not returning the gesture as you rolled your eyes at her.

"By the way, y/n, can you reschedule your plans for today? This dinner is gonna be a long one and celebratorial to your graduation, since we didn't get to with COVID." your mother  crooned, you really did not want to, but tp shut your family up and please them. "I was going to visit the Nishinoya's today, but I will reschedule-" you reluctantly said as you dad came over, giving you a big hug.

"We are proud of you, hunny." he murmurs, not even acknowledging what you said.

"Keishin, you should stay for dinner! You are always so good to us! Let us return the favour!" your mother offered as Kayla's jaw dropped. "No way is he st-"

"I'd love to, for y/n of course, because I am pretty sure Kayla is hesitant to let me here after our breakup." Ukai murmurs and your mam furrowed her eyebrows. "Oh? you're close with y/n again or you miss her?" she asked as you went a little hot in the face.

"No, Mam. Ukai was at the party last night and he brought me back to sleep at my friends, we were friends in high school! If you remember." you explained, Ukai copping on that you were embarrassed, a smirk forming on his face from seeing your flustered form.

"Oh, right. Yes, yes!" your mother smiled as ukai interrupts.

"I am going to head back to my house and shower, if that is okay and I will be over in a half an hour, y/n, if you wanna visit Yu, i can drop you there and then collect you after my shower-"

"Yes! Let me just get the present I got him and I'll be out in the car!" you smiled as he nodded, telling your parents that he will see them later and  you grabbed the bag , rushing out to his car, your sister behind you looking at you with a crude glare .

"We wont be long."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚