/Three/

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

"Hey , your sister is calling me right now and I already have 4 miss calls from her, I need to take this, keep doing what you're doing, you're doing so good for me

"Hey , your sister is calling me right now and I already have 4 miss calls from her, I need to take this, keep doing what you're doing, you're doing so good for me." ukai murmurs and he leaves out a long sigh, answering the phone.

"Yes, Kay, what's wrong?" he asked as he leaned his head back in the office chair, one of his hands resting on your head.

"Where's Y/n? I knew they went off with you and don't fucking said she didn't. I was waiting for her to come to see me , but clearly you had other plans since she went to a party you were at!" you sister irritatedly talked down the phone as Ukai rolled his eyes, sighing. He looks down at you as you pulled your head away from his dick and shook your head. She did not want her sister knowing about them two hanging up right now, especially when she caught him giving you a joint in your high school years .

"No, I think she stayed with Yuij last night, not too sure, I did catch up with her, and  though you must be delighted to hear-" Ukai's last word of his sentence was cut short as you began to take him from the base once again, suppressing a moan.

"Did you get her number at least? I cannot find her and I wanted to talk to her today." Your sister sarcastic tone sprung out once more

"She's in her twenties, Kayla. I think she can manage herself, are ye even on speaking terms because I remember ye weren't on one stage because of-"

"Oooh, I got the full name and not Kay, am I in trouble? Ugh , you're fucking useless as always." Kayla sighed through the phone , hanging up as Ukai threw his phone down at the desk in frustration, locking his hands behind your head and shoving your mouth down on his cock again , leaving out a groan.

Thank fuck it is only a Sunday baby and no one comes in." he murmured, looking down at your face as drool was falling down your chin, the slight leaving Keishin weak and fit to cum all down your pretty little throat. He still looks down at you, lighting a cigarette and the gagging noises sounded harmonious to his ears.

The bell at the door was heard as a customer came in , someone he also knew well. Keishin's eyes shot up as he slowly released before he could even see that it was one of his students coming into the door. 

"What are you doing here, Nishinoya? Coming to annoy me even though we have practice tomorrow?" he puts his elbows on the table and leans over, waiting for you to swallow and pull his pants back up for him.

"Yeah, I know , but my old babysitter is visiting us tomorow and she's like smoking hot and like, I wanna go get her some food she likes since she moved back, can you help me out?" He asked as Ukai signals him to bugger off to finish his ciggy.

You immediately pull up his pants, in embarrassment as you crawled your way into the back room, Ukai turning around to have a glimpse of you before attempting to get up. "Right kid, what do you need help with?" he asked Noya as he puts his fag out on the ashtray, walking over.

"Well they really like this certain food , I can't remember but I think I saw her crawl into your back room, maybe we should ask her there?" He smirks as Ukai's eyes widened and laughed out of nerves.

"There is no one here , man . What are you saying?" he asks as he shakes his head.

"Pack it in, I know the Chainsmokers when I see them, Y/N!" Noya screamed out as you heard him. You did not recognise the voice but as soon as you saw him you instantly knew it was the kid you use to babysit when you were younger.

"Oh my god , Yu! Hello , no time so see!" You exclaimed with a fake smile to the teenager. "I was getting you stuff, I hope you didn't hear the conversation the old man has been saying." Yu murmured as Ukai elbows him , glaring.

You laughed slightly and shook your head. "I did not know you went to Karasuno for highschool? Ukai use to go out with my sister that is why i was visiting the store!" you exclaimed as a sigh of relief came out of Ukai's  mouth, Noya not even realising as he was focused on you.

"You got hot, Y/n" he murmured as you laughed and flicked his shoulder. "Excuse me I am in my twenties, scurry along now , I am coming over for dinner tomorrow aren't I ? I will see you at the house and leave your coach alone!" you laughed as Noya sighed and went and gave you a hug, him in his element as he nodded, stepping back as he waved , leaving the store.

Ukai turned to you with a smirk on his face. "Never knew you were such a good liar." as you shook your head. "I am visiting the store technically and plus you did date my si-" you were rambling as Ukai puts his thumb on your lips, pulling down your bottom lift and his hand slowly.

"Shut up." he murmurs, leaving a kiss on your lips and pulling back to look at you. "Thank you for helping me earlier, you were a big help and I will help you anytime you need a hand. Now, give me your socials so you can get to me." he murmurs, rubbing your shoulder as you nodded, pulling your phone out of your pant pocket and giving him your phone..

He was waiting for you to unlock the phone and to put in all his socials int your phone. The shop seemed quite dead and you felt awful for Keishin's mother. You looked around the place and squinted at Ukai.

"Do you want me to help with the shop?" you asked genuinely as he shook his head. "no, it'll be grand, y/n, you need to go see your sister before she cuts the balls off me." he murmurs as you giggled as waved at him a little bit before about to step out of the shop, him gently grabbing your wrist and looking at you.

"Please, come see me soon, okay?" he murmured as your eyes lit up slightly from joy, nodding. "Of course I will , Keishin." you murmured as he nodded.

"Please, can I kiss you once more before you go too?" 

    。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚