(6)

Louis is sat waiting at his usual table in the cafeteria. He doesn't know how to face the triplets after yesterday. When he left he had to phone up one of his usual hookups because of how frustrated he was. If he imagined it being one of the triplets the entire time, no one has to know.

"Hey Lou, you're early" Liam appears sitting down. Liam is always the first one here because even though he looks all big and tough, he's a massive softy that enjoys school. "Yeh woke up early so" Louis puts his head down as yesterday flashes through his head. Just the way Edward grab him, it just screamed dominance.

"Hey Li...hey Lou?" The Irish one is confused when he sees Louis sat at the table. Louis just lifts his hand before dropping it back down. Niall gives Liam a look of 'what's wrong with him' and Liam just shrugs.

The triplets enter the room and Edward and Harry sit down while Marcel goes to grab them all a drink. Harry spots Louis with his head on the table and nudges Edward nodding towards him. "Wonder that's up" Edward just shrugs and takes his drink from Marcel when he arrives. "I've got a class to get ready for" Edward squeezes Harry's shoulder and kisses Marcels hair before leaving the room.

"Morning" Edward smiles as his class finally gets in. Louis is sitting towards the back and trying to hide his face. Louis and Edward made eye contact and Edward smirks while a blush coats Louis face. Why is he reacting like this to these men? He never gets flustered or blushes when he's complimented. "So today we're going to be looking at biological theories of crime. Now what do you think causes crime nature or nurture" Edward leans against his deck.

Radiating dominance. "Nurture it depends on how they're brought up" someone answers and Edward just nods. "No nature, it all depends on what goes on in our brains" Edward again nods.

"Any other answers" Edward looks at Louis and Louis knows he wants him to voice his opinion. Sighing he raises his hand and Edward nods towards him.

"It's both nature and nurture. There's no exact reason for why people commit criminal acts. If you take someone like Peter Sutcliffe he was bullied as a child, didn't have a farther figure or a good life growing up, but he was also a paranoid schizophrenic. This doesn't mean everyone who's bullied or everyone with schizophrenia is going to commit crimes but it means that they may be more likely. But you take someone like Joshua Phillips who murdered an eight year old, he had a good childhood and had no underlying mental health conditions but still committed murder. People can be affected by childhood trauma and can be mental health problems but that doesn't mean they're going to commit crimes, then people who have a good childhood and good mental health can commit crimes. It's both nature and nurture"

Everyone around them seem shocked by Louis answer. People don't expect slutty Louis Tomlinson to actually be smart and explain things well. Louis always keeps his grades and his smarts hidden from class mates because he doesn't want people knowing he's actually good at school. Edward nods and continues his lesson.

"Mr Tomlinson stay for a second please" Louis rolls his eyes and stays in his seat. He's getting tired of these triplets always telling him to stay behind in lessons. Again the final person closes the door and now he's alone in the room with Edward. The man who teased him yesterday, the man who dominated him.

"I just wanted to say well done for that answer. You really do know what you're talking and you're well spoken. You're going to do well" Louis nods as he tightens his grip on his bag, he's not uncomfortable but he is nervous because it's ridiculous how much he wants this man. Also he's not used to this, he used to teasing not being teased.

"Louis I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable yesterday" Edward is sitting in his chair while Louis stands in front of him. "You didn't. It was just unexpected and I'm not used to being teased not gonna lie so it's weird"

Louis bites his lip and looks towards Edward through his eyelashes. Edward shuffles slightly because of how innocent Louis looks but Edward knows Louis is far from innocent. Edward stands up and walks towards Louis so he's towering over him. Bringing his hand up he runs his fingers over Louis cheekbones gently.

"You're not used to being teased huh" Edwards voice is low and quiet. Louis body shivers beneath Edwards touch. Louis doesn't know what to do. Edward starts to guide Louis backwards until he's against the wall between two cabinets. Edwards body is just off Louis body and Louis wants nothing more than to grab him and feel his teacher against him.

Louis drops his bag to the floor and moves his hand to grab Edwards hip to pull him forward. Edward just grabs his wrist and pins both his hands against the wall. "Now who's in charge little one" Edward whispers very close to his face. Louis can see golden flecks in his jade coloured eyes. How chiselled his jaw and cheekbones are.

"I said who's in charge" he nips Louis ear and Louis body squirms as he tried to move his hands just wanting to grip at the older mans hair. Wanting to tug it while he's fucked against this wall. "You are sir" Edwards eyes widen slightly as he moves his body closer. He moves his face close to Louis before pulling back and releasing him.

"Go on haven't you got stuff to be doing" Edward turns around and hears Louis let out a whine. "You know what, yeah I've got someone who wants to fuck me" Louis picks his bag and walks towards Edward who's sorting through some papers. Louis reached around and cups the man in his hands. "You want to tease me, I'll tease you as well" Louis whispers against the mans ear as he moves his hand a couple of times. Edwards entire body falters and he almost falls against the counter.

"Goodbye Daddy" Louis pulls away and walks out of the classroom.