(13)

"Yeah I will" Louis smiles up at him before turning to Charlie again. "Usual" Louis nods and Charlie chuckles before getting on with creating Louis drink.

"Anything else you can think of" "not right now but I probably will" Edward nods and carries on drinking.

"Where's your other annoying clone" "he'll be in his office, you can go to him if you want he's probably not that busy and if he is he'll be stressing and will need someone to calm him down" Edward looks down at the smaller boy who is finishing up his third drink of the night.

"Great, I'll go find the other one of you two" Louis ruffles Marcels hair and gets a glare in return. Walking away from the other two, Louis sways his hips a little more just to annoy the brothers. Going through the heavy black door that says staff only, he wanders down the dimly lite corridor right to the end. This is where he finds two doors opposite each other, one saying Harry Styles and the other saying Edward Styles.

Gently he allows his knuckles to knock on the wood before hearing a muffled "come in". Entering the room he finds Harry sat at his desk with a bunch of papers in front of him. Hands gripping his hair and a stressed look evident on his face. "You okay" Harry snaps his head up from the paper and a gentle smile spreads across his face when he sees the younger boy in the doorway.

"Stressed" he breathes out and Louis shuts the door before walking around to stand behind Harry.

Grabbing his shoulders Louis gently starts to massage Harry's shoulders. His entire body relaxes against the chair as he closes his eyes before a soft moan leaves his lips.

Louis chuckles before leaning down and placing a gentle kiss on Harry's neck. Running them along his jaw until Harry turns his head and they're nearly face to face. They both lean in closer until they're lips finally touch. Harry's head bent back slightly as his heads turned to the side while Louis's is also to the side but he doesn't have as much strain to his neck.

Harry brings his hand around so he can pull Louis to stand in front of him. Hands travelling up the younger boys skirt as he grips his arse tightly in his hands. Louis moans quietly into his teachers mouth. Bringing his legs up he allows himself to sit on the mans lap. Legs bent to the side of Harry's body, while Harry has a tight hold on the smaller boy. Lips and tongues moving quickly against each other, both hungry for the taste of the other.

"Fuck Lou" Harry mutters before kissing down the smaller boys neck, hands tightly gripping at his arse and thighs. Sucking and biting at the boys collarbones, leaving red makes all across them. Louis moves his hips back and forth against Harry's crotch. Gripping the boys waist Harry stands and turns Louis around before pushing him down against the desk. Harry pushes his hard clothed covered cock right against Louis arse.

"M...mr Styles, oh god"

Harry smirks as he pushes himself further against the smaller boy.   "Like that little one" Harry whispers against the boys earlobe. Louis just groans quietly as his hips are pushed further against the desk.

"So pretty" Harry pushes Louis black skater skirt even higher as he moves down to nip at the skin.

"So pretty" he mutters against the swell of Louis back. Making his way up, his kisses up Louis neck until nipping at the boys earlobe. "I'm gonna fuck you so good that none of the underage cock with satisfy you" Louis moans slightly at the words and the feeling of Harry pushed right against his body.

"Do you want that Louis" Louis nods and received a slap against his arse. "Words Louis"

"Yes, fuck yes" he grits out while pushing back and trying to create some friction between them. At that Harry reaches into his draw and pulls out a bottle of lube and a condom. Covering his fingers he pushes it into Louis hole without any warning. This causes Louis to arch his back and release a loud moan.

Harry moves his finger in and out at a fast pace before pushing a second along side the first. Pushing them in and out at a fast pats while scissoring Louis open. "Please Harry want you" Louis manages to get out between breathes and low moans.

"Patience" Harry tells him while adding a third finger. "Harry please I'm ready"

"You're such a cockslut aren't you" his large hand lands against Louis arse in a quick motion before he pulls his fingers out. Quickly he rolls the condom on and lines himself up with Louis fluttering hole. He pushes in at an agonisingly slow pace. Louis let's out a loud moan and grips at the table due to the stretch and Harry being much bigger than his fingers.

Suddenly he slams his hips down so he's flush up against Louis body, both releasing loud moans. Harry brings his ring filled hand up and grips at Louis hair, yanking his head back as he thrusts in and out of the boy. Louis cock, red and hard begging for attention.

With his free hand Harry lands another slap against Louis arse and it jiggles slightly because of the impact. "Please Harry harder" Harry smirks as he moves position slightly and begins thrusting at a fast pace, hand tightly gripping at Louis hair. Louis release a loud moan and Harry knows he's hitting his prostate. Harry's other hand is gripping at Louis hips, definitely leaving bruises there as he thrusts hard and deep into the boy.

Louis gripping tightly at the edge of the desk. "C...close sir" Louis chocked out and this causes Harry's eyes to widen but speed up. "Come for me kitten" he leans down to whisper against Louis ear before sucking a Mark there. Louis clenches around Harry and comes into his all over Harry's desk and the floor.

Harry follows quickly after a few more thrusts and comes deep inside the condom. Letting out a loud moan and slightly biting against Louis shoulder. Harry's body falls against Louis and he breathes deeply so he can catch his breath, Louis bringing a hand around to gentle run through Harry's hair. "So good" Harry mutters "such a good boy"

Slowly Harry pulls out and ties the condom before throwing it into the bin. Helping Louis pull up his panties once wiping the slight bit of cum off of his thigh. He finally got what he needed. "If you're brothers are like then fucking hell I'm in for a treat" Louis jokes as he rubs his thumb against Harry's cheek.

"Oh babe you haven't seen nothing yet"