(32)

Louis braces just his hands against the wall as the random man thrusts up into him. Quiet whimpers leave his mouth but nothing more. Guilt floods his body as the man climaxes. "Amazing. Wait your still hard" the man try's to reach for Louis but the boy pushes him away.

"Don't. Just leave" his voice is barely above a whisper "Come on baby just let me" "I said leave" he shouts and the man jumps back slightly before rushing away.

The blue eyes boy leans back against the wall, tears forming in his eyes as guilt floods him. "Fuck" he mutters while sliding down to the floor. "Fuck fuck fuck" he whispers over and over while dropping his head forward.

Everything is clouding his mind, the triplets, his feelings, how his family would react, how his friends would react. He's in love with the triplets and doesn't know what to do.

~

Louis enters the triplets house after a long day looking after his siblings. Entering he finds Edward and Marcel cuddling on the sofa.

Walking over he lays himself with his head in Marcels lap and Edwards hand instantly goes to play with his hair. "You thought about prom yet" Louis just shakes his head and looks back at the TV. He sees that they're watching an old episode of Coronation street.

"You okay" Marcel asks and Louis just nods as he buries his head further into the mans lap. He feels Marcel run his fingers through his hair gently.

"The hot tub is up and running boys" Harry enters wiping his hands together and walking over to them. "Hello darling" he leans down and kisses Louis forehead before leaning back up. He curls further into himself, the self hatred building up more and more. These men are so kind to him and he sleeps around with others.

"Great" Edward kisses his brothers cheek before tackling him into a hug. "You wouldn't think you lot are 26 now" Louis laughs as he watches the two men roll around on the floor.

Edward straddles Harry's waist, panting slightly as he pushes his long curls out of his face. "Hey doesn't matter how old you get, always got have a bit of fun" Harry laughs as he grips Edwards thighs and flips them over.

"He's right Lou, always got to have a bit of fun" Harry laughs from where he now sits with Edward pinned beneath him. "Wanker" the man mutters before flipping his brother off of him and standing. "Come on we've got a hot tub for a reason" Edward smiles while pulling Harry up from the ground.

Once Harry's standing he smacks his brother around the head before bolting off into a run somewhere in the house, Edward chasing him.

"What's up babe" Marcel asks as Louis turns to face the TV. "Nothing" Louis mutters into the mans thigh "Louis"

"Marcel it's nothing leave it" The boy snaps and gets off of the sofa, Marcel stares at him in shock as Louis storms away down a corridor. "Sup with him" Harry pears his head around the corner as they both watch Louis walk out the back door.

"I don't know" Marcel slowly turns to look at his brother and they both let out a quiet sigh.

"Why do you two look like you've been told the cats died" Edward leans against the door frame but neither of them answer. "What the cat hasn't died has it"

"No Ed the cat hasn't died" Harry turns to face him and Edward raises an eyebrow to see if he'll continue. "It's Louis, somethings up with him"

Edward gives him a seriously look "are you having a laugh Harry, of course somethings wrong with him because if you've forgotten he's was beaten for being himself. Ever since then somethings been wrong"

"It's not that Eddie, it's something else" Marcel mutters and Edward just sighs and turns to find Louis.

He opens the patio door and finds Louis sitting down on the decking with a lit cigarette between his fingers.

"What's wrong" Edward sits next to him, wrapping an arm around the boys waist before leaning his head into his neck. "Eddie please leave it"

"Lou it's clearly upsetting you, please tell me"

"I had sex with someone" He feels Edward stiffen next to him before he feels Edward pull away. "What" confusion is evident in his voice. "I was trying to prove to myself that I don't feel something for you three" Louis voice is quiet as he shifts further away from Edward.

"You what" Louis looks up at Edward, tears in his eyes. "I didn't want to fall in love with you three" Louis quickly slaps his hand over his mouth when he realises what he said. Edward stares at him in shock.

Standing Louis goes rush out of the back gate but Edward grabs him. "I love you too" he smiles down at Louis before taking his face in his large hands before bringing their lips together.

Sorry that the updates slowed down a bit, they probably won't be as often for a few weeks. I've got some personal stuff to deal with. Sorry, I'll try to get an update out as soon as I can.