Chapter 3- You've Got to be Kidding Me.

Author's note before we start: I'm sorry the chapters are so short! on microsoft word, they're 2 1/2 pages each at least. I'm trying my best though! This next chapter is a filler. Sorry about that :/ Anyways... What do you all think of the story so far?

~Eliza

(Rebecca’s P.O.V)

 The next morning, I woke up late. It was 7:45am when I finally woke up. Crap! I had exactly ten minutes to get ready and get to school if I wanted to be on time.

 For once I was thankful I planned out my outfit the night before. I pulled on white lacy blouse and paired it with a cream skirt with roses on it that reached mid thigh. I added an owl necklace and some cute feather earrings.

  I quickly brushed my dark hair and pulled it up into a messy ponytail. I brushed my teeth, deciding to skip breakfast that day. I applied my foundation and my mascara, skipping out on all the other frivolous makeup I usually put on in the morning. I was quite proud of myself for getting ready in five and a half minutes.

 I ran down the stairs and ran into the kitchen to grab my lunch. When I entered the room, I saw my dad sitting at the table reading the newspaper and drinking coffee. He was still in his pajamas and housecoat.

 “You look nice. Where are you headed?” he asked me, looking up from his newspaper.

 “Uh, hello dad. I have school. I have…” I looked at the clock hanging on the wall above the stove. “Three minutes to get there on time. Can you give me a ride?” I rushed.

 “Sure, honey. Is there an extra curricular activity planned for this morning?” my dad asked.

 “Why would there be an extra curricular? I have two minutes now. Are you driving me or not?”

“Well, Becca, it is Saturday…” my dad said slowly.

 “Lolwut?” I said. Yes, I just said lolwut. Don’t judge me. Quinn got me saying it.

 “It’s Saturday.” My dad said, even slower this time.

 “You’re not kidding, are you?” I questioned him.

 “Nope. Check your phone.” I did. It said Saturday, December 8th, 2012.

 “Crap! I got up early for nothing?” I sighed, plopping down on a chair next to my dad.

 “This seems like just the thing your brother would do, not you.” My dad laughed.

 “What would I do?” my big brother Jason came down the stairs. “Whoa, Rebecca, it’s been a while since I’ve seen you dressed this early on a Saturday. What’s gotten into you?”

 “I don’t want to talk about it.” I said. I opened up the cupboard above the stove and poured myself a bowl of Cheerios. I put the milk in them and retired to my room to go on Tumblr.

 I booted up my laptop and smiled when I saw Niall’s beautiful face staring back at me. The boys had had a new photoshoot, and I absolutely loved the new pictures. I’d set one of Niall as my background, so that every time I would open my laptop, I would see him. Not that I didn’t see him in poster form every day. I sighed, smiling at him.

 I started to daydream.

 Niall was performing onstage at one of his many concerts, and I was in the front row of the audience. When Niall’s solo in Little Things came on, he stared right at me the whole time. At the end of the song, he hopped off of the stage down to me. All the Directioners near me started to grab at him, but he pushed past them and went straight to me. “Hi. You’re beautiful. Marry me?” he asked me. “Niall, you don’t know me,” I said with a giggle. “Well, I’d like to. Marry me?” he repeated. I nodded, wrapping my arms around him. I whispered into his ear: “I’m Rebecca. Rebecca Paxton.” “No, you’re not. You’re Rebecca Horan.” He whispered right back.

 I giggled. My imagination was wonderful, making stories like this up for me. If only this was real…