The Captain's Sick Day

"Cassandra, are you okay?" Rapunzel asked, worriedly. "Yes, I'M fine, but, I'm not so sure about my dad." Cassandra frowned. Rapunzel walked up to her, and put a hand on her shoulder. "I'm sure he's okay!" She said. Eugene walked up to the girls. "Who's okay?" he asked, with a mouthful of cupcake. Cassandra rolled her eyes. "My dad. He hasn't slept for THREE NIGHTS! I'm worried about him!" Eugene swallowed his food, and looked at Cass. "What do you mean?" He questioned. "Look for yourself." Cassandra said opening the door. The captain had lots of papers on his desk, and a book on his head. His head was on his desk, and he was muttering, "Work, work, work.". "Oh wow." Eugene said. Rapunzel walked up to the captain. "Cap? You feeling okay? Maybe you need a nap." She felt his forehead. A nap, Cassandra thought. She gasped, and then smiled. "Hey, dad?" The captain looked up. "Here, can you walk with me?" The captain got up, and Cassandra put a hand on his shoulder. She led him into a room, with the stutters closed. "Comfortable, yet dad?" Cass asked. The captain found out that they were in his daughters room. The captain sat up. "Cassandra, why am I in your room?" Cassandra smiled, and hopped onto the foot of the bed. "Well," She started. "One, there's no Pete and Stan to bother you, and two, I can ACTUALLY close the door," Cass nodded at Rapunzel, and Rapunzel quick closed the door. Cassandra turned back to her dad. "And Three, my bed is the best in the castle!" The captain laughed. Cassandra smiled and hugged him. Then, she got off the bed, grabbed Rapunzel and Eugene, and left the room.