twenty-two

Mina's POV

"Thank you for today. Are you sure you'll be fine?" The client asked.

I stood up, "yeah. It's nice to work with you, ma'am." I shook her hand.

"Please feel free to call if you want me to redesign something." I smiled.

"Yes, thank you. Have a safe ride home."

I went out of the house and stared at my watch. It's already almost 9 in the evening and the rain is starting to pour down. God, I haven't noticed the time. I was too distracted.

I went to the nearest bus station and waited for the next bus to come then the rain started pouring. I wonder if there's still buses at this time.

[...]

"Where are all the buses?!"

I've been here for almost 30 minutes and still no buses! I think they already had their last stop. Why does my car have to be broken at this day?!

I want to just take a taxi, but it's also unavailable because the rain is just too hard.

Damn it! I'm so unlucky today. I should just call for help.

I dialled Nayeon's number and thank god she immediately answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey. What are you doing?"

Please be free. Please be free.

"Busy cleaning up some documents. Why?"

Damn it.

"Can you get me some help? I'm stuck here in Chuncheon and there's no buses or taxis available because of the heavy rain."

"What are you doing there?"

"Business, obviously."

She's just so dumb that I want to smack her in the head sometimes.

"Yeah, sure. Lemme call someone, but try to ask for someone else too. Maybe that person is also busy."

"Okay. Thank you so much." I hung up the call.

I wonder who she's going to ask to.

Who should I call next? Should I call Chaeyoung?

Nah. What am I even thinking?

"Hey, Sana." I greeted as she answered the call.

"Yeah?"

"Are you doing something right now?"

"I'm with Tzuyu. Why?"

God. I don't think the two of them can live a day without spending time with each other.

"Can you ask for help? I can't get out of Chuncheon. There are no taxis or buses available because of the rain."

"Sure, sure. I'm just going to text you if I already got one to help you."

"Thank you! Thank you so much, Sana!"

I can finally breathe.

"No problem. I'm hanging up, bye!"

I sat down. This day is just so tiring.

It didn't take that long when a message from Nayeon came.

nabongs -.-

nabongs -.-: seokmin
is on his way there.
wya???

I immediately replied where bus station I am. I'm finally going home!