This, right now (Gahyeon)

It was an unfortunate day for Gahyeon as soon she just had her graduation ceremony day earlier and now, she's stuck on her own as the weather turns dark by the end of her graduation.

She texted her Jiu unnie and the response she got is quite disappointing for her as she has to wait for an hour.

Light rain pours down and Gahyeon has nowhere to cover herself from getting wet.

This day is the first time for Gahyeon to let out a cuss over her own unfortunate day.

"Xbal .. what am I gonna do right now ..", she ran faster to any building she spotted that had a roof for her.

Her bag is over her head as she sprinted her way to the building. She shivered in the coldness. Her head is hanging low as her hands go for her arms to find some warmth in this cold, rainy weather as she rubs her hands.

She's hoping Jiu comes faster and brings her home where the warmth gives her comfort the most.

"Lee Gahyeon", somebody called her name.

Gahyeon didn't bother to look at them until -

"You're Lee Gahyeon, right?", you asked while holding a huge umbrella that could fit more than 2 people under it.

"Uh... yes", she shuddered.

You sucked in your inner cheeks, "Do you know me?", you asked.

You didn't expect her to know you since you barely even exist in the class as your classmates are well-known as idols in it.

"You...", she stared at you, probably scanning while trying to remember who you are, "F/n L/n", she said.

"You're my partner in some teamwork projects", she mumbled.

"Why you ask that", she started to sneeze.

"Bless you... let's just say if you're okay, would you mind coming with me to my house? If you're waiting for someone to pick up, at least you can wait where the place is a bit warm rather than out in the cold streets?", you rambled.

To be honest, you're nervous that she thought you're being weird since you're asking her to come home with you.

"I'm not forcing you. I just feel -"

"Okay. Let's go to your house. I don't want to wait outside", she hurriedly said and you gave her a cover as she ran underneath the umbrella you're holding.

....

You lend some clean, dry clothes for her to change since most of her clothes are wet. 

"I hope you don't mind I'm drying my clothes on your rack", she said while drying her hair off with your towel.

Yep, your towel...

"Ah.. and this", she said, pointing to the towel she's using on her head aka wrapping it around with her hair.

"I... don't mind", you mumbled.

You rubbed your chin, thinking what should you say next since the room is getting excruciating silent for your like.

"Do you want to eat? I'm planning to cook ramyeon though", you broke the silence.

"Okay. I'm in and can I help you with something? I don't like doing nothing when you offer me too much kindness treatment", she muttered as she fiddled her fingers.

You chuckled, "It's fine", you said.

But that's not enough for her.

"Pleaseee", she begged.