HER reaction when YOU're losing game to the member(s) but win at the last round

Female as 8th member

*** Unnie line

**** Requested!

Kim Minji/JiU

You and the girls are playing 'Freeze Dance' - an indoor (probably can be for outdoor) game where when the 'DJ' starts the music, the players are dancing whatever genre they can think of and if the 'DJ' stops the music, the players must stop their dances and maintain their posture without moving an inch - and obviously, you and the girls are going to play the game for rounds.

The 'DJ' for the game is your girlfriend, JiU. And you know she's a mischievous one when she's the 'host' of the game which makes you feel nervous.

First round, you failed.

Second round, you almost win but the girls decided to tease you and again, you failed.

The third round, you failed miserably as you lose your balance from your one-of-a-kind dancing pose.

The last round, you finally become the winner as you proved your efforts from dancing with clean cut to their songs.

Obviously, you're crying dramatically as they are showing their intentions clearly to make you fail every rounds and Minji decides you'll be the winner of the game as you competed with their main dancer, Sua.

Sua admits you won the game and as for the punishment for being a loser for the last round, you evilly throws a smirk at Sua.

"You! Dance to Chase Me in 2 times faster", you said.

"Yes, Queen Y/n", she obediently said.

Kim Bora/Sua

Bora is bored when the silence is occupying the dorm and you being a quiet person is not helping as you sat beside her calmly in peaceful manner.

So, what she did? Bora texted in the Kakao GC to come out from the room and play UNO card game (well you know how it works right) after pleading you with her puppy eyes to make you join the game with the girls.