Lucky Strike (Dami)

Dami finally got herself a long vacation after promoting their comeback for a while and she quickly leaves her dorm as soon Dreamcatcher got the news from the manager. Obviously, the members are surprised to see how bright a child she became for a second.

"Wow, Dami unnie is excited to go back home", Gahyeon giggled when Dami disappeared into her room to get her already packed luggage.

When Dami returns at the entrance door, she once again surprised the members.

"My dear members, I'm going back home. See y'all after the vacay", Dami said before left the dorm hurriedly.

.

.

.

.

.

Dami's forehead creased when her train just left after bickering with a stranger. Her eyes now narrowed in anger as she turned to the stranger and grab the collar with full resentment in her grasp.

"It's your fault that I miss my train. Why did you - URGHH!!!"

Dami who never loses her composure just shaken by this stranger who's started a stupid argument when that person is actually bumping on Dami and crushing their own phone. What's annoyed her is this dumb stranger keeps pushing her buttons.

'I want to tear off that smile'

The stranger smiled and then goes shrugging it off.

"YOU!", Dami grasped the collar tightly, making it turn to almost choking the person at the fault.

.

.

.

.

.

Your pov

I get dragged to the corner and pushed against the wall. This puny kid looks mad and I'm sorry, not sorry for what I did.

"Because of you! I can't go home and there's no single train going that way", she yelled.

I rolled my eyes, "Not problem. How about dealing with my phone first? Hmm?", This time, I grabbed her hands and forced her to unhook it from my collar.

"Tch", she grunted, rolling her eyes as she angrily turns away from me.

"What do I get from helping you? Free expenses to get me a ticket to home", she hummed.

"If that's what you want, fine. I can manage that", I confidently said.

"Pinkie promise?", She asked as she stared at me to find if I'm lying or not.

"Yes", I looked at her with judgmental eyes. This is the first time I encountered someone's childish as her.

She waited for my finger folded her pinkie ones. I sighed then slowly tangled my finger with her tightly. She happily smiled and I let go of my finger from her in flustered.

'She can be that cute!?'

---

She tailed behind me closely, observing her surroundings as I brought her to the phone store, and surprisingly, she's too silent for my liking. Differ from before.

"Hey", I broke off the icy silence, "I can have any phone I like, right?", I asked, I'm trying my best to make a conversation with this girl. Instead of getting replies, I heard nothing but irritating silence from her.

I turned and face her with a frown, "What?", she looked at me, wondered why I gave her such a look, "Well? I can have any phone I like, rIgHt?", I repeated, earning a nod from her.