Down bad part pt.2

A/n: another random idea- I hope y'all like it

You hit off pretty well with your tattoo artist after the last session for checking up on your first tattoo- you found out you both have the exact taste when it comes to music. Also, her fashion sense is almost similar to yours but she's kinda taking more edgy sides while you're more like a dark academia vibe.

"So, what are you planning after this?", she asked, her fingers trailing to your inky skin, she's lowkey admiring her craftsmanship on your body which got herself biting her lower lip out of pleasure.

"Gaming probably?", you said, eyes are full attention on where her fingers running off. You shivered when she stopped at the end of the tattoo outline.

"How about doing something else than gaming? Hmm?", she looked at you directly into your soul.

You whisked away your head, hiding how she can make you feel things that shouldn't be supposed exist when you barely knows her for a month. You've been down bad for her since the "good girl" incident.

"What are you suggesting?", you asked, looking back at her.

You held in your breath when she's closing the gap, "We could have dinner right now", you blushed at her words.

What do you mean by dinner — fucking hell, why am I having inappropriate thoughts

"W-where?", you stammered, looking away but only stopping halfway when you feel her hand on top of your head, lightly stroking your hair, "Do you wanna eat ramyeon or something heavy foods right now?", she questioned before retracting her hand for your head.

You almost chased her hand when she did that, "Anything is fine right now", you mumbled.

"Alright then. Let's get ready"

.

.

.

.

.

Siyeon brought you to the street food vendors where all the cheapest foods you both can afford to buy.

Not that you both are broken but simply because it's excellent combo foods with the best discount from the sellers.

"What do you want for the add-on?", Siyeon asked, nudging your side lightly.

"I'm eating what you eat. Everything looks delicious here", you smiled, earning a nod from her.

Right when you swing your head to her side, you didnt aware that you're THAT close to her. You're obviously taken aback by the gap which made you scooted awkwardly to the side and that doesnt get unnoticed by her. Seeing yout "running away" from her makes her feel giddy inside and she decides to tease you a bit. By bit, it's too overwhelming for you as she teased you with wrapping her arm around your waist and pull you back to where you're supposed to be... which is very, very painfully close to her.

Your heart skips a beat when your shoulder made a contact with hers. You blushed as you looked aside with a palm covered almost half of your face.

Meanwhile, Siyeon is having her fun time as she gets to pull reactions from you. She's screaming internally because you're such a cutie and she's itching for pinching your cheeks.

"I prefer you are sitting this close to me", she emphasized, she's very aware of her words are gonna make you flustered.

"I- oh- umm- okay", you stammered.

Needless to say, things escalated faster than you anticipated and before you know, you're in front of her apartment's door as you're waiting her to unlock the door.

You're fidgeting your fingers, your eyes are wandering everywhere since you're nervous about what's next to come.

"Y/n", she softly called your name.

"If you want to leave, leave. Because if you're going in, i am not going to hold back my urges", she warned.

Instead of getting an answer, you slithered around her arms before holding her hand from the back as you put your body weight on her back which gets her body trembles in anticipation.

As if you're trying to make her go crazy, you unintentionally whispers to her ear - her very sensitive part of body.

"I'm not backing down. Show me what you gonna do to me tonight"

And just like that, you get dragged inside her apartment as soon the door get unlocked.