Envy triggers

The lavishing walls complimented the royalty flows in the state. Each room, each wall, each floor had it's own magic, and every corridor held a cozy deem. Ertugrul's eyes scanned it all, not with any dripping gaze, but with the suppressed surprise.

The passer-by maid made him understood she would've been through every rooms for any service anyone might have needed.

It was till then, till then... when he realized the bygones of his wife. And her sacrifices. She literally left the fur of clouds and settled on the steady earth, for him! It took him these years to understand it, though he never taken it for granted.

Ertugrul rolled the pieces in his hand while turning away the thoughts, but his eyes stop near one hazy room's door. It was Halime, but not alone. Şehzade Bahtiyer was the one accompanied Halime Sultan. Ertugrul's fist clenched deeply with the scenario.
Şehzade Bahtiyer giving his tooth smiles to her punched the amount of angers in Ertugrul. Though Halime didn't seemed responsive to his talks, Bahtiyer peered all flattered on the lady in front of him. His heart felt thud of vexation upon his wife standing next to another man.

The moment Ertugrul and Halime encountered Bahtiyer in the palace, Ertugrul had intuitions of wrong vibes from the guy. His actions and intensions didn't had problem, but his gaze on someone else's wife had so much to do with it. After a session of brief period of patience towards him, Ertugrul restricted Halime from interacting with him in a possible polite manner.

"I think it's enough, please excuse me!" Halime excused herself after failed attempts to get rid of him. Without uttering a word and appearing in their eyes, Ertugrul left with queer colours on his face.

********

The Keyqubad Palace Hall.

The crowd of Seljuk Emir's had gathered along with Ertugrul and Bahtiyer, waiting for Sultan. Quiet whisperings were going on amongst them for the Ertugrul's praiseworthy success. But his gaze was fixed on Bahtiyer standing infront of him, who gave him a single sour glance. The black jealousy was slowly creeping inside Bahtiyer as compared to his sweet behaviour he maintained with Ertugrul on first day. But it all changed after him facing Halime. He at first seemed annoyed at the fact that Halime didn't recognized him after spending a handful time of togetherness in childhood.

But his annoyance slowly showed the attraction towards her, which didn't remained from Ertugrul's eyes.

"Sultan Alaeddin Keyqubad is coming." The entry of Sultan got announced and everyone present in the hall took an attentive position.

Sultan Alaeddin and his wife Mahpheri Hatun came walking, as the fellows bowed a little to the King and Queen. Both greeted everyone.

"Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim. Starting with the name of Allah who is most merciful, beneficial and most compassionate." With Allah's name, Sultan started.

"With the help of Allah, we had come over the big trouble of Karachahisar Castle, and now we will route over Mongol's." He stated.

Sultan Alaeddin's eyes went on Ertugrul, he stepped aside making a little place, and invited Ertugrul on his side with his hand directing him. Ertugrul stride forward. Sultan had a smile on his face.
He addressed a little formal words on victory of Ertugrul over Karachahisar. His words had proud statements.

Ertugrul's head held high, not of pride, but as a mark that he will always be the one to end cruelty until the end of his life.

"Now, as a part of this victory, I would like to present you a gift as your as Söğüt, it's your right and from now on it's your duty to protect it. You deserves it." He announced it.