The Night of Togetherness (18+)

Note:. This part cointains mature writing and scenes. Anyone not comfortable with ErHal or any other mature and sexual content, kindly back away.

********************************

The light cold breeze passed in the whole tent, the weather was undoubtedly different today as the thundering sound rummaged in the whole tribe. The dark grey clouds with the light raining and thundering created a lazy day around for everyone. It felt like a day off, from every works.

Ertugrul managed to do a round of the main marque despite of the rain drops. The atmosphere was also different there. Hayme and Suleyman was busy spending their time with Dundar, as their son woke up from a deep coma. Gundogdu and Selcan might be no different, Ertugrul assumed before returning back.

Everyone was given the freedom to stay back in their tents to spend some time with their family, not like they have been restricted ever, but today was free from every small responsibilities.

Ertugrul came back to his and his newly wedded wife Halime Sultan's two room tents. The main place with bed was empty, where previously Halime was sleeping when he left.

Ertugrul placed the cap back on its place, taking a look of the empty room well. This will be the first time he and Halime will going to spend this time, that too alone. Ertugrul ruffled his own hand in his hair, feeling slight tingles in his chest on the thought of having carefree time with Halime.

The hold she has on him!

Ertugrul placed his hand gloves, when Halime entered. Both not expecting each other's presence in the same room.

Halime stopped as she felt shocked for a second by seeing Ertugrul there. She just took a damp bath, while her wet and open hair flowed on her back. Ertugrul didn't even realised when he stare Halime up and down, feeling absolutely astonished by seeing her in a thin half-sleeves cream gown fell till her ankles.

It was so thin and seemed soo light weighted that it throw the slender figure of Halime. He realised he saw her like this first time ever. The most bare look of her till now was without a headpiece.

"What did Ana said?"  Halime spoke up making Ertugrul came out of trance. She herself was sure her cheeks might have turned red giving away the effect of his mere presence.

Ertugrul locked his eyes with Halime. They never felt more nude like this before.

Get a grip!

He mentally scolded himself gulping, siding away all the wild thoughts.

"Nothing. She asked us to make sure to take care. And they were having some talks with Dundar.". Ertugrul casually gave away the details, not as casual he still wanted.

Halime smiled listening it. She saw the longings her mother-in-law felt for her son, and how this is perfect time to make up for the sad days they spent in the past.

"That's good.". She said while giving Ertugrul a nod with a smile. Halime turned to the other side, releasing the hidden grip she tightened on her feathery cloth.

She took a deep breath, the act of putting up normal guise wasn't as easy as she thought. Specially when she experienced a strange feeling for the first time in her life.

Halime remembered her mother giving her lessons on being strong and responsible wife after marriage, her father teaching her important of having husband in life, her mother-in-law advising her to be a devoted woman to her man, her friends telling her to hold on to the other half of her life.

But nothing and no one prepared her for this phase of newly wed and the real struggles. She thought it would be easy for her since she knew Ertugrul very well before marriage, but fighting and experiencing these new intimate feelings proved her wrong, and she struggled little by little everyday.  But she was grateful to her husband, who never once pressurized her to indulge into that things of husband and wife.