Chapter 8

The girls walked down the stairs. The boys stopped talking to stare at them, cheeks red. There was a new boy with dark skin and bright blue eyes. " What's your name?" Lihn said, blushing.
"I'm Wylie. What are you girls names? I already know Keefe, Fitz, Dex and Tam."
"I'm Lihn, this is Sophie, Biana and Marella. Nice to meet you." The rest of the girls shared a knowing look.
"Let's play truth or dare! Oh, come on it will be fun." Biana said when the all the boys except Keefe groaned. They gathered in to a circle.
" I'll go first. Sophie, truth or dare?" Biana said.
"Oh, come on, dare I guess." Sophie replied clearly not thrilled.
"I dare you to call your dad and tell him you broke your arm. "
"Oh that's not too bad." Sophie said pulling out her phone. "Hey um dad? I may have sort of broke my arm? Just kidding, just kidding it was a dare! Sorry! Love you bye! " Everybody burst out laughing based on Grady, Sophie's adopted dads response.
"Ok my turn. Lihn, truth or dare?"
"Ummm dare." Lihn responded nervously.
"I dare you to kiss the person you like on the cheek." Sophie said mischievously.
"Ok, but everybody close your eyes." Lihn said. Everybody closed their eyes and she walked up and kissed... Wylie. Everybody opened their eyes to a blushing Lihn and Wylie.
"Okay, " Lihn said. "Truth or dare Biana?"
There you go! I had some people ask for Lylie so, yea. I changed it to Lylie and Fina( Fitz and Stina). Thanks for all the reads! It means a lot!
- ilovecows06