19. Lastly

Jason's P.O.V:
"Hi guys" - I greeted boys in the FaceTime

"Hey" - they answered

"So, any ideas?" - I wondered

"I have an idea to end him before he'll try to do anything" - Dean offered

"Not a safe idea, some other gangs won't approve it and we'll have lot of shit to deal with afterwards " - I mumbled

We discussed a lot of options, but, unfortunately, all of them weren't good enough. I ran my hand through my hair in frustration and looked at the guys.

"Listen, bro, we can just stay alert and don't really do anything" - Khalil offered

"What-"

"Till he do his move, then there won't be any problems. No one will accuse us of killing him just like that." - Khalil cut me off

"Smart" - I mumbled

"Alright, let's try to wait and see, BUT keep a close eye on them" - I warned. We ended the call and I came in the bedroom and saw Y/n sleeping. I smiled and came in the bed with her, gently kissed her head and wrapped my arms around her body. She shifted and hugged me as well, which made me smile and I tightly hugged her back.

"I love you" - I whispered and closed my eyes

—————————————

Derek's P.O.V:
I was at the strip club surrounded by two half-naked chicks. One of them was sucking on my neck, while the other was grinding on my hips. I harshly bit my lip and slapped her ass, which made her moan. All of these h*es are so annoying, but at least they give a good f*ck.

"Wanna go in the bedroom, baddie" - one of the girls asked me

"Come on" - I got up and they followed me.

As soon as we entered the bedroom, one of the girls closed and locked the door, while the other kissed me. I kissed her back and squeezed her bum. She laid me down, moving lower to my manhood and the other came to us with already bare chest.

"Someone's gonna have a really good f*ck soon" - I murmured under my breath, while imagining every detail of it.

"Mmm, yes" - they moaned, but they didn't understand who I was talking about.

          ———————————-

Y/n's P.O.V:
"What do you want to do?" - he smiled down at me

"To be honest, I would like to go home" - I looked up at him and his smile faded

"I mean our home" - and I immediately saw a huge smile on his face, then he leaned down and kissed my head

"I don't know if that's a good idea, baby girl"

"I know" - I murmured and snuggled up to him. I tightly hugged his exposed upper body and put a kiss.

"I love you" - I looked up at him

"I love you, too, darling" - he warmly smiled and kissed me.

"Let's have Netflix&Chill, mmm?" - he offered

"Jase" - I chuckled

"You know how this always ends" - I faced him, supporting myself on the elbows.

"Is that a bad thing?" - he murmured and moved closer to my lips

"I don't think so" - I murmured back and Jason passionately kissed my lips in response.

After a while we decided to go for a walk, it was already dark outside, but still warm. Our fingers were intertwined, while we were walking in anonymous direction and then I pulled away from him, running away laughing.