10. Lovely

Jason's P.O.V:
I got out of the car and opened Y/n's door. We entered our house and I hoped on the sofa in the living room. A smile creeped on my face, when her 'I love you' replayed in my head. Gosh, I can't believe that's real...

I turned around and looked for Y/n, who was drinking some water, with her back turned to me. I decided to get up and walk towards her. When I approached her, I wrapped my arms around her waist and laid my head on her neck, breathing in her scent.

Then I felt her turning around and hanging her arms around my neck. Y/n gently kissed me, which made me immediately kiss her back. We shared a few kisses on the lips and then I started placing kisses all over her flawless face.

"Jase" - she giggled.

"I love you" - I told her and looked into her eyes. Actually, I got lost in her eyes. They were like ocean, just as deep and beautiful... I don't think I've ever seen such beautiful and hypnotizing eyes in my entire life.

"I love you, Jason" - she blushed, which made me smile widely. I pecked her lips and pulled her into a tight hug.

I hardly could believe that I was finally in a real loving relationship, with a beautiful soul as Y/n is. I felt so deeply for her, she made me feel things, which I have never felt for anybody in my entire life.

I love every little thing about her. Her beautiful smile, which makes me melt inside every time, her gorgeous eyes, which can easily hypnotize and pull in some kind of trance, the way she looks at me, with adoration and pure love in her eyes... She is my forever weakness.

Our relationship isn't about 'pleasure', it's about love and deep emotions, which we feel towards each other. She seems to love me unconditionally, just like I love her. We've been dating for a few months now and my feelings for her are getting stronger and stronger with each day. It's already reached the point, where I can't imagine my life without her... She's my everything.

Y/n's P.O.V:
We stood in the same spot, tightly hugging each other and I was on cloud nine. I love every little thing about him. His beautiful smile, which makes me melt inside every time, his gorgeous eyes, which can easily hypnotize and pull in some kind of trance, the way he looks at me, with adoration and pure love in his eyes... He is my forever weakness.

I've never thought that I could love someone that much and feel this type of things, especially after that guy, who tried to... you know what...

I trust Jason with everything I have and I hope my trust won't be broken. He make me feel so safe and loved... He is everything I could ask for.

He seems to love me unconditionally, just like I love him. My feelings for him are getting stronger and stronger with each day. It's already reached the point, where I can't imagine my life without him... He's my everything.

  —————skipping time—————

We were lying on the couch in the living room and watching TV, nothing really doing, just enjoying each other's presence. I was lying on his chest, while he was hugging me. I was in my thoughts for a moment, but then Jason broke the silence and made me come back to reality:

"Are you busy next week?" - he whispered in my ear.

"Um, not really, only school and nothing special" - I answered him. "Why are you asking?" - I looked up at him.

"Just asking and planning my week" - he chuckled, while looking at the TV.

"Why are you chuckling, though?" - I smiled a little. I knew he was thinking about something.