Chapter 1

"Um, the name..."

"Huh?" The beautiful raven in white plain loose shirt and sky blue baggy pants, stops whistling and looks up from her phone

"U-m, May I know your name....I mean for your o-order" The barista stuttered. Heat crawling up her neck, avoiding her gaze in unexpected swivet.

"oh!" The other gleefully said. A bright grin on her face drawing her lips to a heart that made every head near the counter turn. "It's Jisoo" she replied.

"J-jisoo, thank you." the barista fumbled around the counter.

"Haha. Why would you thank me? I should be the one thanking you, silly" The raven leaned over the counter. "Thank you, um... Bona-ssi. What a cute name." she exclaimed reading the barista's name tag.

"Ohh.... Y-yess" The barista said looking at the other's eyes whose smile had turned them into beautiful crescents.

"Well, then I'll just..

"WAIT" Barista called out to the girl who was about to leave. Her voice a bit higher than intended. Her eyes widened and she quickly bowed to everyone. She turned to look at the heartthrob who looked at her with a teasing smirk. "A-are you perhaps Kim Jisoo?"

"Oh?" The other cocked a brow.

"I M-mean, the w-writer?" She stuttered.

"Ahaha. Yes I am. Woah I am so surprised someone recognised me" Jisoo smiled again. "Are you a fan?"

The barista nodded vigorously. Her eyes suddenly widened and she shot her gaze down.

"Ahaha, don't be shy, I didn't think you would admit considering the genre I work in. But I guess you are a real fan huh Bona-ssi?" Jisoo asked.

The other nodded again, her eyes tightly shut. "Ahaha so cute" She cooed, the barista almost melted at her velvety deep voice.

"Oh! I am holding the line. Sorri" Jisoo said suddenly turning around to face the ones behind her. A dozen gaze stuck on her back abruptly scattered leaving flustered coughs and reddened cheeks. "I'll leave right away".

"Ah...." The barista started but felt her throat going dry at the young alpha who had a playful smirk paired with shining doe eyes that made her the recepient of multiples stolen peeks. "U-m, I J-just w-wanna say" she gulped and instinctively shut her eyes."Y-you a-are.... REALLY BEAUTIFUL!!" She almost yelled.

Silence. The barista dreaded at the thought of being called out for being rude. She was ready to apologise when she heard a hearty laugh.

"Ahaha....woah, I didn't expect that." Jisoo laughed. The barista's eyes widened as her heart pounded in her chest. The laugh echoing from her ear all the way to her heart. In her daze she did notice several customers behind Jisoo struggling to breath while fanning themselves. She felt a bit more brave.

"I really mean it. I am not biased. Your face is sculpted. Your voice is so smooth like velvet. Your body is so toned yet petite. And oh my gawd your smell-" She didn't complete her sentence and covered her mouth.

"My smell??" Jisoo said with elated brows. She leaned over the counter yet again. "Interesting, what do I smell of?" Jisoo asked, a thumb on her chin the smirk never leaving her lips. Her voice so deep it reverberated with the latter's spine making all hair stand up in attention.

"Ah..." The barista swallowed. Inhaled sharply at the raven's proximity and voice. If she asked with that voice, with that look in her eyes, with that smirk on her lips. She doesn't care if she loses the job she'll let her fuck her minds out right then and there.