chapter 6

"It's just gonna be us, the old gang.....well, everyone who can make it actually. Our place." Seulgi said taking a sip of her coffee.

"Why though? I thought Joohyun unnie liked throwing them big parties? She won't complain?" Lisa was the one to question. 

"I told you, the company's anniversary is coming. So we decided it would be better to have our anniversary along with it. It was Hyun's Idea." 

"Ohhh. Then can I skip the grand party?? I'll be there for our gathering from the start! I promise. Please lemme skip company party, it's suffocating and I can't relax with a gorgeous girlfriend and all, bitches will be too mesmerized by my Rosie and would try to steal her .....and I'll end up murdering them." Lisa said with doe eyes and gooey voice that was in direct contrast with what she was saying.

"Yeah, don't come. Just make sure to avoid Hyun for the rest of your life." Seulgi reminded with an evil grin. 

"Ayishhh. Fine. I'll come. For that food!! Not cuz I am scared of your Mrs." Lisa said with a shrug, putting down her Coffee cup to hide the obvious tremble that ran through her body at the thought of a Mad Irene. The oldest just laughed at her antics.

"How about you Jis? You and Joo better come." Seulgi spoke to a dazed Jisoo who was studying her hand like it was renaissance art. "Yah, Kim Jisoo....why are you staring at your hand like that?"

"Heh....I know Seulgi unnie's talk is boring, But what are spaced out about looking at your hand Jisoonie?" Lisa said making Seulgi throw her napkin at the maknae, who easily dodged it. 

"Hmmm." Jisoo hummed deeply catching the attention of the other two alphas. She bit her lips while opening and clenching her hand before letting out a strained sigh. She had been trying to erase these thoughts that had been flooding her mind seemingly every second of the day. Thoughts about her. She had been trying so hard, even agreeing to the meet up with her two friends despite her fast approaching deadline. She wanted a distraction, anything that could occupy her mind and replace images and thoughts about her but every time.....every time she looked at her hand...she had utterly failed.

Her hand....

~Flashback~  

"So like cuddles?" Jisoo asked in a voice almost fully muffled as she had buried her face into the younger's sides, Just below her breasts.

"Well sort of." The younger replied, her eyes fixed on the words printed on the crisp pages of the book she was reading. She combed the older's soft black locks, in a way to lull the sleepy alpha.

They hadn't scheduled that day for their "thrice a week" meet up, It just so happened that Jennie had called Jisoo early that morning, saying she missed her best friend and wanted to hear her voice. Jisoo kept her company through her phone despite the gawking blank screen on her computer with just the title name, which was stressing her out for days now. The younger had whined when Jisoo said she was going to cut the line, but the latter reassured her saying it was fine.

Because she was already at her doorstep. 

The younger was lonely and the older stressed, so to see and spend time with each other was a gnawing need of their hearts that they had no choice but give into. They didn't have sex, but had lunch, watched their favorite Disney movies and was now lying on a big cloud sac with a single white blanket over them surrounded by cozy pillows in Jennie's sunroom that opened to her balcony which boasted a panoramic view of the city.

"A date or a trip will set in the mood too. If done right. I personally would love cuddling indoors. I value my home time, owing to my busy schedule." Jennie started. They were lazily lounging when Jennie herself had brought up the topic of mending Jisoo's relationship with Soojoo. Jisoo didn't know if it was her imagination or not, but Jennie looked like she was mentally cursing herself right after saying it. Key to good sex life was to do it with more love and less lust, the younger had said. And how to build love was what her class was about.