Chapter 33

"Do you meditate, Catherine?" A voice calls out for me, but I was told not to open my eyes so I leave them closed and shake my head.

"I never meditated a day in my life before." My chest constricts, and a mewl slips past my lips as the plane drops. A callused hand squeezes mine, and I finally open my eyes. Reece leans forward and pins a stray hair behind my ear. My entire body shivers as he gingerly plays with my earlobe.

"You have to learn to relax; otherwise, you will give yourself a panic attack." He pinches my lobe, and my body instinctively moves two inches closer to him.

"I'm afraid of heights," I say, softly, wanting to clarify again. He nods because he knows this already.

"Try to distract your mind. Escape, and go somewhere else." He pulls his hand away, taking the heat with him, and a waft of cool air hits me.

"Where should I go?" The temperature in the plane changes by a couple of degrees, and I find myself leaning closer to him on the bed that he has both of us sitting on. The closer I get to him, the more I can smell him. Spice, cinnamon, and whiskey--my mouth waters. He wanted me distracted? He was my distraction. He wanted me to go somewhere else? I knew exactly where I belonged. I knew he could sense my desperation for him. It was in the air, wafting over the both of us.

"Where do you want to go?" His voice is rough, seductive, laced with determination, and beautiful, and I shiver again. The closer I get to him, the more heat my body starts to absorb from him, and it cocoons me like a blanket. I feel good, safe, and secured. I feel like it's exactly where I belong--with him. I grab his hand and squeeze, and blurt out the first thing that comes to my mind.

"Your office." My response catches both of us off guard, and the corner of his lips lift in amusement. I find it very amusing myself that I chose his office when I could have picked anywhere else.

"Enlighten me, Ms. White." His relaxed posture, his softened features, and the playful expression on his face helps calm my nerves.

"Your desk..."

"What about my desk?" I chew on my bottom lip. Desire over-floods me, and everything around me starts to fade. All I can see, hear, and smell, and feel is him.

"I want to be there...bent over." I've lost my mind. My equilibrium is off. A heavy weight is upon me, and I can't think straight nor act straight around him. He steeples his fingers over his lips, and then pulls away. A dark shadow looms over him, and I bask it in.

"Why?"

"I want to know what it's like to be taken by you...from behind," I whisper, my voice dying slowly at the end to mask my shyness. My cheeks aflame as heat skitters all over my body, and I move even closer to him until I have nowhere else to go. Our noses touch, and our breaths mingle with each other. I'm too close—too close to tilting my head and planting my lips on his.

"Interesting," he breathes into me, his fingers reaching forward and around until he's holding the nape of my neck. I visibly tremble against his hold. A powerful surge of raw lust overcomes me, and I sigh as the junction between my legs throb painfully. At what point did I start feeling like this? It was a complete u-turn for me. It started as a panic attack and gradually turned into something far different. The thought comes to me humorously and I giggle. A smile plays on his lips.

"My brain feels foggy," I whisper, moving even closer until finally my legs are kicked to the side, and I'm straddling him. His arm loops around my waist, and he pulls me flush to him until our chests bump against each other. His body against mine feels rough, but perfectly fit together, and his scent makes me unexpectedly moan. I can feel his hard member dig into me through my clothes, and a whimper slips from my lips.

"Is that so?" He nips at my bottom lip, and I lose all my inhibitions as chaos wrecks havoc into my body. I angle my head, capture his mouth and deepen the kiss until there's no room left for our breaths to escape. I'm a ball of desire and heat as he holds me tighter to him. He kisses me deep as I shamelessly moan into his mouth and my fingers find their way into his hair.

"More," I plead, digging my pelvis against him for any form of friction. I get friction, but it's not enough and the barrier between us drives me insane. I claw at his clothes like a crazed woman and only attempt to get his shirt unbuttoned, before sliding it off of his body halfway. Reece pulls away from my mouth, and looks down at me, his eyes turning two shades darker.

"Any more fantasies of yours I should know about?" His fingers dig roughly into my sides, and I whimper from the pleasurable pain that shoots up my body. I lean forward, and lightly bite down on the side of his neck.

"There are too many, Mr. Dean." The drop of pressure from where we are has gotten to my head. It's made me dizzy, incomprehensible, and delusional. But, I'm a woman that knows what I want and right now I want this man inside of me. I inch forward and reach for his neck again but he's quick enough to pull back.

"Enough." His hand finds my long hair, wraps it around his fist, and wrenches my head back roughly before bringing his lips to my ear. He kisses my earlobe and then bites down on it sharply. I welcome the pain like a drug, and shiver against his hold.

"Please, Reece."

"What do you want?"

"You. I want you."