Chapter 15

Content Warning~

Reece is dragging me out of the club with all eyes looking at us, deeply concerned. I'm worried I might have done something to him because of the extent of his hands pulling at me. I hear Mr. Ouishi behind us.

"It's time to go, Mr. Ouishi." Reece's order has everyone going. A car pulls in front of us and he wastes no time in opening the door and pushing me inside. The chauffeur drives away within nanoseconds before Mr. Ouishi can even climb into his own car from behind us. Everything is happening so fast. I can't comprehend anything. I look over to him, concerned, baffled, a little bit over the edge.

"Mr. Dean—" I start.

"Take off your panties, Catherine." My eyes widen, and I'm paralyzed in my seat. What did he just say? I blink once, twice.

"What?" I croak, my voice failing me.

"Do as I say." His stern voice has me shaking under my skin. My skin pinks as I look frantically at the chauffeur in the front. His eyes are glued to the road but I know he can hear him. Adrenaline courses through my veins once again, and my heart beats erratically against my chest. I look over to Reece with pleading eyes. When he finally looks at me, his gaze automatically prompts my hands to reach down. I slowly bunch my dress from the bottom, lift it slightly and reach for my panties. Who, at this very moment, is extremely wet from my own moisture. Heat radiates through my veins and warms my entire body.

His eyes continue to hold mine, waiting for my next move. I pull my underwear down ever so slowly. It's meant to tease him and I can see a dangerous glint in his eyes again. It's not as strong as it was before, but still, I can feel an alluring pull into it. I don't know what to do with my panties but before I can question them Reece snatches it out of my hands and discards it into his right pocket. I gasp and my breaths turn into soft pants. When his hand suddenly goes into my hair and pulls me towards him in force, my brain fogs. I lose my inhibition to think clearly and rationally. 

The grip on my hair tightens as my mouth parts automatically, threatening to let out a sound. But nothing comes out. I'm now just a panting mess. I long for him to kiss me already but he doesn't. Instead, he leans forward and gets closer to my ear. My heart stops beating momentarily and I go completely still.

"Catherine."

"Yes, sir?" I breathlessly whisper.

"What am I going to do with you?" His hand slides down my body and towards my thigh before gently spreading one apart, completely exposing me. I suck my bottom lip into my mouth in anticipation, biting down after a second or two. My lip pops back out when his hand tightens on the thigh. My head threatens to fall back but his grip on me prevents me from doing so. My glassy eyes finally meet his.

"Touch me," I whisper. I voluntarily spread my thighs furthermore, giving him a better angle to do whatever he pleases. That same dangerous glint appears back in his eyes and I push myself further into him unknowingly, drawn completely into the mystery his gaze holds. But, before I could get any further into the depth, he grabs my arm and swiftly pulls me into his lap until I seated flush on him, my back facing his front. He was befuddling me now, pulling me at the edge of the knife every time I was trying to get a tight grip on myself. Dizzy, I let go of the weight of my head and fall back against him with a sigh. He pulls my hair away from my neck, deliberately gliding his fingers on the skin of my throat. I visibly shiver against him.

What's happening here?

I'm painfully aware I'm bare down there and he's deliberate when he boosts one of his knees up so that it can press up and against me. I go completely still, even as my body threatens to spill dark secrets. He brings his lips closer to my ear and all the hair on my body stands.