Whitty x Pregnant!reader

(Idk if it's Whitty's child or not- I'm Sowwy-)

Whitty was making his way to (Name)'s house, he was going to check up on her like he usually does.

The tall male stumbled up the stairs and lightly knocked on the door, waiting patiently for (Name).

She struggled to get off the couch and slowly made her way to the door. "H-hey Whitty-" the short female looked up at him. "Can I come in?" He asked sincerely. (Name) nodded, stepping aside.

It was rather warm when he made it inside, she shut the door to prevent the cold air from outside from getting into the home. She stood next to him. "Everything alright?" She asked him.

"Yeah! I'm just worried about you and the baby-" he said. (Name) was 29 weeks into her pregnancy, and living by herself was making things difficult for her mentally.

Ever since (Name)'s sad excuse of a bf left her, Whitty visited her twice a week to check up on her at the same time every morning.

He eventually sat down after helping (Name) sit on the couch without falling, her back had been aching. She had tried to go to sleep in an attempt to ease the pain.

Whitty noticed her wince and he hesitated for a moment before gently grabbing her lower back and pressing his thumbs against her spine. He gently rubbed it, making sure he wasn't too rough.

(Name) flinched and squeaked softly, he flinched a bit. "I'm sorry! Am I hurting you?!" Whitty panicked. His large hands caressed her back.

"No no- you just startled me-" (Name) said softly. He eventually proceeded to rub her back,  she could tell he was trying his best. A soft blush formed on her face. Whitty could tell she was tired, and he started to think for a second.  "Wanna lay on me?" The bomb asked.

She seemed taken aback by his offer but then nodded. He held his arms out, wanting her to get closer. She did and he picked her up and held her in his arms, his strong grasp made her feel safe and relaxed. She soon dozed off, making Whitty blush a bit. He gently stroked her hair as he held her protectively. 'Love you (Name)..' he said as he kissed the top of her head.

(Name) slowly opened her eyes, the pain had went away and she realized that Whitty was asleep. She blushed and gently kissed the top of his head.

I'll try to release part 2 soon