Whitty x Male!reader

(Thank you so much for the request! )

3rd person's p.o.v

It was nearly midnight when Whitty got home, he had slammed the front door and stomped to his room. (Name) let out an irritated sigh. "Would you please be easy on the door?" He asked, trying to sound calm.

"FUCK OFF!" Whitty yelled at him. (Name) flinched a little. 'Who pissed him off this much?'
(Name) kinda hated him, but he also liked him, though he was willingly going to block Rhodes emotions off since he wasn't sure how Whitty would react.

After a few minutes, he went upstairs since he heard a lot of things being thrown around, knowing that Whitty was still angry.

He hesitated for a moment before knocking on the door. There were a few more loud stomps to the door. "What the fuck do you want?!" The tall bomb boi yelled from inside his room. "I wanted to... as if you're okay..?" (Name) wasn't sure how to word it.

"Just leave me alone..." Whitty growled, then everything went silent. (Name) sighed as he went downstairs and sat on the couch

- - - -

After a while (Name) was sitting on the couch playing a video game on his phone. He then felt someone sit down next to him. He looked up from his phone and looked at the tall male.

Whitty didn't say anything, he just turned on the Tv and sat there in silence. (Name) sat up and turned off his phone. "Hey... Whitty?" He asked.

"What." He replied coldly. "Are you okay..?" (Name) asked. "For now, I guess.." he replied coldly again.

The two started to watch TV, they didn't say anything to each other after that. Not long after a movie was over (Name) slightly leaned on Whitty's shoulder. The tall male flinched a bit and what getting ready to yell at him, until he realized (Name) was asleep.

- - - -

The next morning (Name) woke up in his room. Not having any memory of walking to his room before he fell asleep.

(Name) sat up, and did his morning routine as always, then made his way downstairs. He then turned off the TV and turned around.

He noticed that Whitty was on the couch, he had passed out while watching TV. He held one of the couch pillows close to his chest, cuddling it.

(Name) felt his face getting warm. 'Why am I blushing!?' He shook his head. Then walked into the kitchen to make breakfast. The male couldn't get Whitty out of his mind, knowing how peaceful he was when he was asleep.

He sighed and set a plate out for Whitty, and he had to go to work. (Name) left a note for him and left.

Whitty's p.o.v

I wake up to the sound of the door closing. "Mm..." he mumbled angrily cause I wanted to sleep longer. As soon as I closed my eyes, I smell a sweet aroma, something similar to pancakes and bacon. I sit up quickly and walk to the table, there was a plate a food for me and a note.

'I hope you like it, I have to go to work early today- I'll be back later.'

That's all the note had on it, I sat down and started to eat. (Name) was pretty good at cooking, but I usually never mention it.

After breakfast I wait for what seems like hours for (Name) to come home. I didn't want us to hate each other anymore.

I haven't  seen (Name) smile in a long time.

I rested my head on the couch, I was trying to think of a way to cheer (Name) up. I was also trying to think of a way to ease the tension between us.

After a few hours (Name) came back, he let out a soft hum as he went to the kitchen. "(Name!)"
I said as I quickly walk to the kitchen. "Yeah?" He turned around and looked at me. I pull him into a tight hug and wouldn't let go. "Whitty what are y—-" he was cut off by me not letting go, he gently hugged back.

"Just shut up" I said as I continued to hug (Name). Eventually I let go, his face was a bit red and he looked up at me with a soft gaze. "Is everything alright?" He asked.

I nod, not saying anything, I wasn't sure he didn't like the hug or not- but at least he didn't slap me.

Instead grabbed a chair and stood on it, he pulled my face close to his. I wasn't sure what to think.

— — — —

Hello guys! It took me a while to write this, and I will be uploading a part 2 soon. I may try to fit in two chapters today but I'm not sure. Thank you for reading!