Whitty x Reader x Hex

(I took this photo myself-)

- - -

It's been a while since you had visited Whitty and Hex, at this point you were nervous that the two would be angry for not visiting them often.

As you made your way to the basketball court you noticed Whitty in an alleyway. You run to him.

The bomb seems suddenly surprised by your arrival, since you have been a no show he was very worried. He stumbled to you hesitantly. "Where have you been?" He asked, his facial expressions shown worry.

"I've been caught up in work." You reply, even if it was true you still felt bad.

The bomb was hesitant but he embraced you, his grasp was firm and comfy at the same time. He buried his head into the crook of your neck. Even though he had to bend down to do so.

A soft smile formed on your face as you hug the tall bomb back. You were relieved by this bubbly feeling. He eventually pulled away, soon apologizing for being too touchy. "It's alright!" You replied with a cheerful smile.

"Wanna come with me to find Hex?" You ask. The bomb looked down at your small but cute figure. He nodded. 'Why not' he thought to himself as he followed you to the basketball court. To your surprise Hex was playing by himself, more likely just practicing for an upcoming game with a few friends.

"Hey Hex!" You call to him. The robot turned around to look at you. A soft smile formed on his face.

He made his way towards you and Whitty. "Hey Y/N, been awhile hasn't it?" He said. You nod. "Sorry I was caught up in work." You add.

The tall robot didn't mind it, he was glad you were okay. You decided to let them over to your place so you three could catch up on things while you were gone.

After a while you made it home with the two tall males and you sit down on the couch. You were sitting between the two which was a bit awkward since you were very short compared to them.

After a while you felt something grab your hand, now looking at who did it you realize it was Whitty. He had a blush forming in his face as he looked away, feeling embarrassed by his own doing. You gently hold his hand as well.

Hex felt jealous by this, he grabbed your other hand and held it close to him. The two were just about to get into an argument until they noticed how you were blushing from both of them.

Hex took a moment to think before speaking up to break the silence between the three. "Y/N... do you like me or Whitty...?" He asked eagerly.

You look at him, putting some thought into your answer. "Well... I really don't want to choose between you two since I like both of you." You say. "Sorry if it makes you two uncomfortable, but is it okay with you guys if we all get together..?" You were reluctant to ask since you were worried they'd get upset but instead they smile and nod to the idea. "Why not give it a try," Hex said.

"Sure I guess." Whitty added.

They both started to cuddle you, which in return you give them both a kiss on the cheek while cuddling back.

- - -

Sorry that it's short. I have a lot of requests but it's gonna be difficult to do some since I don't know much about Updyke. But I have quite a few chapters for today since I have the motivation.