Yandere! Whitty x Fem!Reader

3rd person's p.o.v

(Name) made her way to an alleyway, Pico requested her to see him try to defeat Keith at a rap battle. On the way there, she felt a sharp sensation that someone was following her. She swiftly looked behind her and she sighed when she realized that no one was there. The city was softer than it would be in the daytime, the moonlight and the street lights led her to the alley. 

The street she was on was so very quiet, it was too unnatural for her. The hotels had no lights on and some nearby homes were run-down but persisting to stand. The short female made her way to Pico and Keith.  "glad you could make it!" Keith's gf cheered. "Beep!" Keith chirped.  "how are you not freezing?" Pico asked (Name). You were wearing a tank top with black leggings.

"it's not that chilly." She answered and Gf approved. 

"Beep bop skidee do bop!" Keith stated, (Translation: Let's get this battle started!) 

(Name) beamed at the three then sat down to observe the two males battle as she viewed them with curiosity. Though, something was wrong. That sensation of being watched returned. 'Who keeps watching me..?' She glanced behind her again. no one was there. She turned around and decided that it was just her mind performing tricks on her.

The breeze appeared tense among Pico and Keith, which was kinda scary regarding that Pico had a gun. The moonlight made it easier to see them. and the music started. She paid more attention to her friend's rap battle than she did to the anxiety. 

- - - Meanwhile with boom boom boi- - - 

I couldn't bring myself to tell (Name) how I felt yesterday. I really wanted to, but I made things too awkward between us. 

'She looks so adorable when she's curious.' I smile slightly, I need to focus on not getting caught though. ' I shove my hands into my pockets, sighing softly 

- - - 

I will upload a part 2 soon, I'm just really tired