Yandere!Whitty x Fem!Reader pt 2

I apologize for the inactivity! I've been extremely unmotivated lately when it came to writing due to stress, but all is well now and I'm planning on making a separate Whitty x Reader book.

- - -

The tall male wistfully admired her from afar, doing surprisingly well at not getting caught. The moonlight was the only light other than some street lights. Her appearance in the moonlight made his heart skip a beat.

Pico and Keith continue their rap battle, the blue-haired male was winning as always to prevent his sudden suffering from a severe case of - ahem- blue balls. Pico was determined to win this time.

(Name) still felt uneasy, the feeling of having eyes on her made her nervous. She gently pulled her hood up.

After they were done, Keith offered to walk (Name) home. "Sure." (Name) replied. Gf chose to walk with them.

(Name) didn't feel as lonely when Keith and Gf were there. She felt safer around those too other than the crippling anxiety from being watched.

The streets were rather quiet, and the streetlights along with the moonlight were the only lights guiding the three to (Name)'s home.

"See you later, guys." She said to the two. "Thanks again for walking me home. Gf nodded. "Np!" She said happily. The two walked off.

(Name) looked around her house, realizing her roommate wasn't home. "Whitty?" She said as she sat on the couch it wasn't too long until Whitty came home.

She was already cuddling a pillow on the couch when Whitty opened the door, he glanced at her before gently sitting down next to her. "Hey." He said.

"Oh- hey, I was wondering where'd you would be." She said as she sat up. "Did I leave you waiting for too long?" He asked. "No, I got home not too long ago." (Name) replied.

"Well, it's pretty late, you should go to sleep," Whitty stated. "Aight." She said as she sat up. "You gotta sleep too." (Name) added.

"I know." He said sarcastically, as he shoved his hands into his hoodie pocket. He watched TV in silence after that. She made it up the stairs before going to her room and throwing herself on her bed.

Whitty smacked himself. "Damnit!!" He cursed to himself. "Why can't I ask her out?!" He clenched his fists.

- - -

The next morning (Name) woke up to Whitty making breakfast, which was extremely rare considering that he likes to sleep in.

She made her way downstairs once she got dressed and took a shower. "You sick or something?" She asked him. "No-" he replied blankly.

"You sure? It doesn't seem like you to be awake this early-" (Name) pointed out. He held a knife to her neck as he drew his face close to her. "Will you go out with me, (Name)?" He asked, his tone etched with a yandere tone.

She flinched. "W-Whitty what are you doing-?" She panicked a bit, her eyes widening with fear. "Answer me." He was getting more impatient.

"Are you o-okay-?" She said, her brain still not being able to process the predicament she was in.

"₳₦₩ɆⱤ ₥Ɇ, (₦₳₥Ɇ)!!!!" He pressed the knife closer to her neck. "Okay! Yes!" She was trembling as she squeezed her eyes tightly.

He pulled the knife back before pulling her into a warm and rough kiss. He put the knife in his pocket and his hands grabbed her face.

His hands felt soft. (Name)
Slowly brought herself to kiss back. He held the kiss until she couldn't breathe. He then pulled away.

His orange eyes glanced down at her. She looked back at him, her expression was blank. She wasn't sure what to feel about this, since it was so sudden.

"You're mine. Got it?" He said.

Those words sent shivers down (Name)'s spine.   She felt kinda strange, as if she were okay with this.

He gently kissed the top of her head, before going back to making breakfast. This guy- I can't-

(Name) stumbled to the couch as she grabbed a pillow and hugged it, she was trying to process everything that had just happened.

"Sorry for being so harsh." Whitty said to her. "It's okay.." (name) muttered.

For some reason it wasn't gonna be as bad as it seemed at first.

She smiled a bit, in relief.