Chapter 1

Chelsey POV
I was sleeping in my nice warm bed until suddenly i feel the weight of two people jumping on me. I open my eyes to see Danny and ben jumping on me to wake me up. Those fuckers i'll get them back someday!
"What?!"
"wake up chels we've got something to ask you!" benji shouted right in my ear wtf! have theses guys ever heard of talking?
"ok ok i'm up what do you need to ask me that so important that you have to wake me up so early?"
Danny grinned at me and said "well me and the rest of AA were wondering if you want to come on warped tour with us this year?"
My jaw dropped and i started bouncing up and down like a kid on Christmas. "oh my jinxx of course i'll come on tour with you guys!"
I jumped up and gave them both a massive hug.
"Glad you wanna come sis.....Wait did you just say oh my jinxx?" Danny said with a confused look on his face.
"Yup! andy and jinxx got me saying it" i smiled BVB are my best friends except for Andy who is my boyfriend after all. But every time i mention andy Bens face drops but he always covers it up with a smile. I wonder what that's all about? Danny and Ben left the room to let me get packed. I chucked all my stuff in my suitcase and dragged it down the stairs, nearly falling in the process james just looked at me and laughed, stupid bastard.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Authors Note

Hey guys just wanted to let you know that i am british and i don't really know how things work in America so if i make a mistake please tell me and i'll try and fix it.
- Chelsey xoxox