Chapter 13

Chelsey's POV

I slowly started to wake up and realised I was in an all white room. I had a mask over my face giving me oxygen I presume. Wait! My baby? Is my baby okay? I tried to sit up but the pain was too much, I looked around for a nurse and I see Ben asleep on a chair next to my bed. Nice of him to come I suppose, seeing the way he acted towards me when I told him I was pregnant. He slowly started to wake up and looked at me and went wide eyed. 'Chelsey! You're awake!' He shouted and leapt up to give me a hug. A hug I didn't return, 'look, I'm sorry about the way I acted, I really do want this baby with you, it'd make me the happiest man in the world'.  I forgive you ben' I said softly.

The door opened and a nurse walked in. 'Ah miss Worsnop I see you're awake, the baby is completely fine, but due to your injuries you'll have to stay in for another few days' she said as she was doing some tests on me.

She left the room and I started to get really sleepy, just as I was about to fall asleep Ben whispered ' would you like to be my girlfriend?' 'Of course I do benji' I whispered back and slowly drifted off. I felt a kiss on my head and Ben climb into the bed next to me and wrap his arm around me.