Chapter 16

Chelsey POV

I was now 30 weeks pregnant and very big, I felt like a whale and hated it but couldn't wait until he was here, me and Ben have chosen a different name and have decided to go for Oliver.

Speaking of Ben, he was brilliantly supportive at first but the last 2 weeks he's been very distant and constantly coming home drunk and arguing with me and I just don't know what to do.

In the mean time I've been hanging around with my good friend Oli, he's in the band Bring Me The Horizon. I was currently at his house chilling with him.

'Ouch' I whined, 'what's the matter chels? Is it the baby?' He asked concerned. 'Yeah he's kicking the shit out of me' I groaned.

Oli then proceeded to put his tattooed hand on my stomach and smiled. I got a warm feeling inside, he smiles warmly at me and gives me a hug.

Suddenly my phone started ringing and it was Ben.

'Where the fuck are you?!?!' He shouted obviously drunk again.
'Ben I'm at Oli's chill out' I spat
'I don't care where you are get home now!' He screamed, 'yes Ben' I whimpered.

I looked over at oli and he was outraged. 'Why do you let him speak to you like that Chelsey?' I looked down 'because I love him oli, can you take me home please?'

After oli had dropped me off he told me to call if I needed anything, I thanked him and walked to the house nervously turning the handle.

When I walked in Ben was sitting on the couch glaring at me. Oh shit.