Chapter 2

its 8:30am and james is dancing round like a retard while me and the others are still practically asleep. My phone goes off and I see that andys calling me.
"guys i'll be back soon andys calling" my eyes locked with bens and his were filled with jealousy and sadness. Weird i'll have to ask him about this later.....
I went to my bunk and answered the phone
A = ANDY C= CHELSEY
A:Hey baby I miss you
C:aww babe i'll see you soon I promise.
A:i know but I don't know how much longer I can wait. He said in a seductive tone. Yes me and andy have had sex and to be honest I loved it. I wonder what ben would be like in bed....NO CHELSEY YOU CANNOT THINK LIKE THAT YOU HAVE ANDY. I mentally scolded myself.
C: I know baby I know. i'm gunna go now cuz I can hear loud banging from the front of the bus.
A: Ok baby see you soon love you!
C: Love you too byee!
Now to go see whats happening at the front of the bus. I got to the front and seen Ben and Cameron wrestling I the middle of the room.
"Um guys whats going on here?"
"Hiiii chelssss I was killing Cameron cuz he took the TV remote" ben said out of breath.
"Wow ok anyways i'm going for a nap I can barely stand" I said yawning.
"Can I come pwease chelsey?" Ben said with puppy dog eyes and a pout aww so cutee.
"Fineeeeeee come on you" I said walking to my bunk I lay down and ben climbed in beside me and wrapped his arms round me. I fell asleep almost instantly. Why didn't I feel any of this with andy?