Chapter 18

Oil's POV

I was currently at Chelsey's house while Ben was out, I love spending time with her and honestly, I think I'm in love with her. I really hope she comes to her senses soon as gets rid of that alcoholic boyfriend and comes to me. I'd love the child as if he were my own.

I was sat on the couch with Chelsey playing the PlayStation having a really good time with her.

'Fuck sake Oli! You've got to let me win at least once!' She pouted.
'Well, I'm just too good aren't I?' I laughed back at her. We were in the middle of another game when Ben had finally returned and if looks could kill I'd be dead.

Ben's POV

I walked into the house and seen Oli sat on the couch playing games. I wish this bastard would just fuck off, he's constantly in the way and I'm worried that Chelsey is going to start falling for him instead of me. It scares me honestly.

Chelsey's POV

Well this just got a bit awkward, I went to sit up and a massive pain shot through my stomach. I cried out in pain and Oli and Ben were right by my side in an instant.

'What's the matter Chelsey?? Is it the baby?!' Ben shouted in shock
'I think the baby's coming' I wailed.

Ben and Oli lifted me off the couch and we made our way to the hospital, I'm so excited to finally meet my son.