Chapter 4: First kiss?

WILLOWS POV : It's 6:00 am and I'm getting ready for school. It's been 4 weeks since me and Sage first met. It's been great so far. He is such a sweet heart to me. He's just so kind but to others he is literally the coldest human being ever. Like I'm glad I'm on his good side.
But why am I on his good side?
Anyways while I'm getting ready I listen to my fave song ever. (Cupid's Chokehold/ Breakfast in America - Gym Class Heroes) greatest song ever. I wish someone would dedicate this song to me.
Anyways today I have to go pick him up so we're gonna get breakfast before school starts. I then get into my light blue bronco and head over to his house. We've hung out every single day since the movie night. We actually have a movie night everyday.
I arrive at his house and he's at the door like a literal puppy
"Get in loser we're going shopping" I say Quoting Mean girls
He laughs and gets in my car

We arrive to the cafe and we sit down at the booths. The waitress then comes up to us and smiles at Sage and says " what would you like to drink handsome" Sage ignoring what she said, says " I'll have an iced mocha please, how bout you Willow" looking at me " I'll Second that please" I smile

The waitress then comes back with our food and once we are done the waitress gives us our check and we leave.

Sage holding the door open for me I walk out and see Kadens car. I then feel someone shove my shoulder. It's Kaden and Jaz. Perfect
Sage gets in front of me .Then once again Sage gets into a serious fight because of me.
I stomp over to my car and Sage struggling walks over
" Stop getting into fights for me Sage" I say
" he was probably gonna hit you and I'm not gonna allow that to happen, not again Willow , never again" Sage says
We decided to skip school and just go to the cliff with a scenic view which is where I loved to go alone and I ended up showing Sage
My head leaning on Sages shoulder
Sage then says " Willow I think I'm catching feelings"
I looked at him and I said " I think I am too"
Which didn't mean we were dating but we definitely could not flirt , Kiss, or do anything with anyone else. But each other
Then the next day at school I drive up and I see his car and I pull up right next to him. I see that Jaz is in the car with him , with her arms around his neck. Good thing I kept watching cuz I then saw that Sage was trying to get her off.
I immediately get off my car and open his car and he yells " I swear she won't get off of me " I then said " I know " and I yanked her hair until she got off his car and I made sure she fell to the ground. I then entered his car and she kept banging on his window like a maniac with so much anger and rage built up in me I shot up to sage and leaned in closer. We are now like a quarter inch away from each other's faces. He then licks his lips and I then see he looks down at my lips. He then leans even closer and basically his nose is touching my skin already . Then he says " are you sure ?" I then immediately pulled him in for a kiss. Which turned into a make out.
Then the stupid bell rang
We both walked in with these stupid wide smiles on our faces.
Short Chapter