Forgiveness

Sages POV:               "I forgive you"
Was the first thing I heard when I woke
up. The sentence that lightened my mood , The three words that completely made me happy. I looked at her and I could see that her eyes were puffy and sad. The look that tore my heart. The look that was all my fault. I laid my chest on her back and tried to comfort her. " forgiveness is a hard thing to give , so if your not ready I'll wait and I'll wait for as long as I need to"
" Sage it hurts it really does but I do forgive you" " but I don't promise I'll be the same person for a while "

Willow struggles with depression , she has had it under control ever since she met me but with actions that weren't meant to happen , her happiness is fading away and I see it happening right in front of my face , but I will make sure he gains that happiness again. It's my fault she's feeling this way so I need to turn it around.
"Let's go skating ?"
Willows POV: The sentence that brought up my mood just a bit. Skating is an escape from reality , it's what helps me get through with my depression
"Yes"
Sages POV: Skating has helped me so much with my depression. I don't talk about my depression as much I tend to hide it from everyone. I don't wanna seem weak.
"Yes" is the one word that I love to hear when it comes to skating

We got ready and turns out she has a whole room full of decks and wheels and a bunch of already set up boards. She got ready then we went to my house so I could change .
Outfits :

" skating and surfing are my two escapes from life , you know that ?" She says

I'm looking at her mesmerized , she rides so smoothly and freely. She lifts up her arms to feel the wind hitting. We're sharing AirPods and currently listening to Eventually By tame Impala . I'm riding behind her and just looking at her is making me fall for her.

We ride to a near by skate park with a beach right on the bottom of the park.
"We have to hit some tall ones today"
I agree
I nod my head and she gives me a simple wink that sent butterfly's my way

We skate for 3 hours and we notice that the sun would probably be going down by now. So we rush to her house for some surf boards and change then we ride to my house so I can change.

We're now skating to the beach with surf boards under our arms, this is life , this is an escape.

" hey young kids" we heard a elderly women yell
" I've caught a beautiful picture of you too and might I add what a beautiful couple"
I blush at that sentence and Will says " thank you so much. "
She sent us the picture and it was definitely an Insta material picture we both post .

 " She sent us the picture and it was definitely an Insta material picture we both post