Moonlight Robbery

It was a cold dark night in Azabujuban, Japan. 

Usagi was in her pyjamas and she was listening to Phantom of the Opera the musical on her phone with a set of headphones on. She sang the songs from the soundtrack.

Opposite Usagi's house, Fujiko was in her living room watching a drama series when she heard a glass-shattering sound causing the alarm to sound. 

"What is all this commotion about?" Fujiko asked as she walked to her window and saw that one of the neighbour's houses was being robbed by the two crooks. 

"Oh, My God!" Fujiko exclaimed and she called Usagi on the phone.

Usagi still listening to her phone ignored her text. The second time around, she couldn't hear Fujiko's voice on the phone it wasn't until the end of the soundtrack that Fujiko yelled at Usagi. 

"Usagi!" Come here now!" Fujiko called. Usagi wasn't sure what was going on so she grabbed her bathrobe and brought Luna down to Fujiko's house.

The Two crooks ran and hid in their truck to avoid the police. 

"I'm here, Fujiko. What's wrong? Usagi asked. Fujiko pointed Usagi to the window and Usagi witnessed Yuichiro one of her friend's friend being robbed and being interviewed by the police.

"Is this where they broke in?" Zenigata questioned Yuichiro. "Yes, Inspector Zaza."Yuichiro told the Inspector. Yata was beside him, He was looking at the damaged window.

"Oh dear, That window is going to be expensive to repair." he added being concerned for the damaged window.

Worried that Fujiko would be the next victim, hid all her valuables in her safe. Usagi continued looking at the window and she saw the police car being droved off. 

After the police car left, the crooks came out of hiding. "Look, Master Pycal I see treasure!" Kotono exclaimed as she saw an emerald necklace on the table by the window.

They got off their truck and tried to rob from the window but Luna jumped-scared the crooks by jump-scaring and hissing she brandished her sharp claws warning the duo to get lost. 

The crooks ran back to their truck, and they slept inside for the rest of the night. 

After helping Fujiko keep all her valuables in a safe, Usagi and Luna went back to their apartment and they too went to sleep.